What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

70705153.jpg

31592514.jpg

75905862i.jpg

17535677.jpg

Dudes let's post U/C sites only not renders. Yes you can post the official render as an example.

Before going after the ambition of super power India should look after its major portion of poverty stricken people. Other wise its other developments will not be sustainable.
are you talking about 3-5 crore illegal Bangladeshi rats in india... ??? coz they are poorest of poor and dirties of dirty

Who is ridiculous?

Who say metro is just underground ? But not such a high scale.
We all kown the line underground cost much much more than the line on the ground. so when u boast u have 150Km metro but we know only one-fifth of the leangth is underground. This is why GuangZhou metro daily ridership is three time of Dehli metro ,just becos the line on the ground is not efficiency compare line underground.
I only polite remind ,if Tokyo also count all the line just as u count,they will have 3000 Km "metro". and the line of Tokyo is more advanced and modern than Dehli

Hongo kong [china] is really advanced compared india. But this thread is bout 'india developing but still a LONG WAY to go'.
I can understand the urge you feel to bash india on such a good thread but please take your negativity with you somewhere else.
Keep the positive vibes please.
PEACE!

610xar.jpg

Place: Rajarhat newtown, Kolkata.

Source: skyscrapercity

Guys plss don't reply to trolls..!!

@Thread : Glad to see that this thread is back...:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom