What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

This for an example.
5172277666_f7d5050a19_z.jpg

When it completes it should look like this.

arc_VIDEOCON.jpg

I have came across many threads in this forum where members are really interested in showing the poor of India. So i thought of starting this new thread to show some development works in India that took place in last 10 years. We Indian know we have a lot of poverty and we have a long way to go. But we are developing and developing fast. I will request my fellow country men to post pics of recent development in India.
regards
NSG
thousand thanks to you my friend!

I have came across many threads in this forum where members are really interested in showing the poor of India. So i thought of starting this new thread to show some development works in India that took place in last 10 years. We Indian know we have a lot of poverty and we have a long way to go. But we are developing and developing fast. I will request my fellow country men to post pics of recent development in India.
regards
NSG

Nice effort, sometimes I wonder if I should post some pics of Gurgaon but then I don't , kahin kissi ki nazar na lag jaye :)

Last edited:
65801_183046171707899_100000075516344_700320_429067_n.jpg

i just saw an ad on this this website saying India to invest Rs.41 trillion in infrastructure in next five years... :azn:

i just saw an ad on this this website saying India to invest Rs.41 trillion in infrastructure in next five years... :azn:

Ads come from 3rd party source and they usually come to your browser based on your IP address which can determine your location, thats why you see ads related to India on many sites that you browse. Similarly someone in US will see ads related to his area and not from India.

As per the current 5 year plan ,2009-2014 ,$414 billion was to spent on infrastructure,mostly rural.

Manmohan Singh announced his plans to spend over $1 trillion on infrastructure over the coming decade and seeks investments.

Can somebody explain me why Delhi lack super tall skyscrapers or not even in the planing phase when each and every other cities skyline in India is all set to change in next 5 yrs

Can somebody explain me why Delhi lack super tall skyscrapers or not even in the planing phase when each and every other cities skyline in India is all set to change in next 5 yrs

I think it is to do with the logistical problems like traffic, crowd, parking management, fire safety etc..

I am not sure if this is the only answer but Delhi lies in zone 4 with respect to earth quakes , zone 5 being highest.

Earthquake hazard zoning of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also Delhi was an already established city with huge population before such skyscrapers became a fashion in India and you cant just move lacs of people to make a beautiful city.

let me guess...

lackof space..which is already occupied by small or medium sizes houses and buildings....and all other big buildings that we see are, turned into shops and malls...thats why you see more projects in adjoining places like gurgaon.

Ads come from 3rd party source and they usually come to your browser based on your IP address which can determine your location, thats why you see ads related to India on many sites that you browse. Similarly someone in US will see ads related to his area and not from India.

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

maine yeh to nahi kaha ki mujhe india ke ads defence.pk pe kyun dikh rahaein hain?:undecided:

I mean to say is that India is going to invest 41 trillion :woot:

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

maine yeh to nahi kaha ki mujhe india ke ads defence.pk pe kyun dikh rahaein hain?:undecided:

I mean to say is that India is going to invest 41 trillion :woot:

no, its a typo. its 410 billion and not 41 trillion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom