What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Tableeghi!!!!!

Such a colossal waste of money. It should be used to feed farmers who are committing suicide.

@Paitoo @-=virus=- @Skull and Bones @SoulSpokesman @my2cents @Cheepek @DabbuSardar @MilSpec @RandyB @prashantazazel @Krptonite @migflug @Sharma Ji @KedarT
barack-obama-what.gif

One question to Indian members here. Why the malls in India hardly any of them have good building. They really look terrible from outside. You have really rich people who can hire good architects so why on earth there is hardly any mall with good looking building.

One question to Indian members here. Why the malls in India hardly any of them have good building. They really look terrible from outside. You have really rich people who can hire good architects so why on earth there is hardly any mall with good looking building.

The following is just my guess, but I’d be curious to know if this is Indian and East Asian members think this is true.

Probably to keep costs down by the owner, so the price of the products can be kept down. Most consumers are still price conscious above other considerations. I wonder if this is an issue at luxury malls.

East Asian consumers buy more luxury goods, and therefore there is a competition between locations on status.

Which malls are you talking about. Be specific. We have the likes of Ambience Gurgaon and DLF promenade which is the epitome of luxuriousness.

Back
Top Bottom