What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Tapti Valley International school

tapti_valley_international_school1.jpg

images

images

dsc_2762.jpg

big_1286189545.jpg

L P Savani International School Surat 300 M away from my Home.

photo.jpg

l-p-savani-international-school-adajan-road-surat-22436.jpg

J H Ambani Saraswati Vidya mandir Surat

j-h-ambani-saraswati-vidhya-mandir-udhna-magdala-road-surat-4mbel.jpg

DPS Surat

chirayu-agarwal-x-d-2.jpg

images

delhi-public-school-dumas-road-surat-a69de.jpg

Metas MCD School of Seventh Day Adventists:

thumb.php

13.jpg
School_Panoramic.jpg

R.S. M. Poonawala Sarvajanik Experimental School:

smt-r-s-m-poonawala-sarvajanik-experimental-school-athwalines-surat-0.jpg

images

Sheth Dhanjisha Rustamji Umrigar Memorial School:

sheth-dhanjisha-rustamji-umrigar-memorial-school-surat-53you.jpg

Devine Child High School Surat

DSC_5347.jpg

33_big.jpg

Vibrant International School Surat

images

Surat is a good model for tier II cities to follow. India long term development really depends on the success of its Tier II and tier III cities.

Within Next 5 to 7 years, GDP of Surat shall cross GDP of A'bad, Banglore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai etc. It will Just be behind Bombay, Delhi And Calcutta.

City has unique combination of business of Giant Industrial Houses making Steel, Petroleum product, Manufacturing of defense equipment like Nuke Submarines, Rocket parts, Nuclear reactors, Ships, Turbines, Electricity, Cement etc with a giant capacity.

In small businesses, they make Huge quantity of Cloths, Diamond polishing and many more business. People across India come here for their Livelihood and gets astonished with the good behavior and acceptance Local people and many of them decide to stay here only. City is full of Joy and all festivals are celebrate in each and every individual society In some of societies, There shall be no food preparation in Ganpati time and In Navratri. Everyday different food shall be ordered and they will enjoy that together in the evening. Pollution is minimal and climate is very nice. People whosoever come here fall in the love of the city very soon.

Last edited:
Within Next 5 to 7 years, GDP of Surat shall cross GDP of A'bad, Banglore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai etc. It will Just be behind Bombay, Delhi And Calcutta.

City has unique combination of business of Giant Industrial Houses making Steel, Petroleum product, Manufacturing of defense equipment like Nuke Submarines, Rocket parts, Nuclear reactors, Ships, Turbines, Electricity, Cement etc with a giant capacity.

In small businesses, they make Huge quantity of Cloths, Diamond polishing and many more business. People across India come here for their Livelihood and gets astonished with the good behavior and acceptance Local people and many of them decide to stay here only. City is full of Joy and all festivals are celebrate in each and every individual society In some of societies, There shall be no food preparation in Ganpati time and In Navratri. Everyday different food shall be ordered and they will enjoy that together in the evening. Pollution is minimal and climate is very nice. People whosoever come here fall in the love of the city very soon.

Yah I would say its Tier I already now. Talking about its tier II expansion phase in 90s 2000s etc...its a model of how to do it well....even if you cannot reach Tier I long term (not everyone inherits the same exact situation etc). India is about 35% urbanised only.....so we need smart ways to get the next 15% chunk urbanised (and the next 15% after that).....current tier I cities cannot physically handle all of that.

Poona is India's 15th city to get a metro/mass rail transit system
IMG_20170610_205509.jpg

IMG_20170610_205502.jpg

Cities with an operational/under construction metro system are as follows:
1. Calcutta
2. Delhi
3. Bangalore
4. Gurgaon
5. Bombay
6. Jaipur
7. Madras
8. Kochi
9. Hyderabad
10. Lucknow
11. Nagpur
12. Ahmedabad - Gandhinagar
13. Navi Mumbai
14. Noida - Greater Noida
15. Poona

Yah I would say its Tier I already now. Talking about its tier II expansion phase in 90s 2000s etc...its a model of how to do it well....even if you cannot reach Tier I long term (not everyone inherits the same exact situation etc). India is about 35% urbanised only.....so we need smart ways to get the next 15% chunk urbanised (and the next 15% after that).....current tier I cities cannot physically handle all of that.

I might be wrong, but I suspect the plague in Surat about 15 years really woke the folks up there and led to massive clean up drive and a general facelift of the city. Really a great role model for newer Indian cities.

@MULUBJA Amazing to see newer Surat! Thanks for shares.

ULTIMATE TAREK FATAH THUG LIFE
- funny if you get it;)
[DESI THUG LIFE] [INDIAN THUG LIFE]
(c) youtube, details embedded in video

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom