3Sy9PrU.jpg
AitL8tN.jpg

Gopi Talav

gopi2_zpsuyarw1yz.jpg
gopi_zpsthrszrjg.jpg

131926169.jpg

130499912.jpg
12458_2.jpg
This is near my house but photo is old. Now the ROad is lush green with 7 shopping complexes and malls in 200 m from my house and over a one and half Dozen in 500 m.

f0skja0.jpg

12458_1.jpg

image.jpg
Surat_Adajan_Stunning_view_n.jpg
10271459_10203755956690659_3928839995782000222_o.jpg
rC75j6X.jpg

Surat_Sky_ONGC_Plant_n.jpg

Last edited:
Chennai International Airport | Chennai | TN

Only if AAI maintained this properly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GE Transportation unveils Indian Railways Evolution locomotive

tn_in-ge-loco-railwaygazette.jpg

INDIA: The first of 1 000 Evolution Series diesel locomotives which GE Transportation is to supply to Indian Railways over 10 years was unveiled at the manufacturer’s plant at Erie in the USA on June 1.

GE Transportation is to supply 700 locos of 4500 hp and 300 of 6000 hp under a US $2·6bn joint venture agreement signed with the Ministry of Railways in November 2015, the largest contract ever won by GE in India. They will have Tier 1 GEVO engines.

The first 100 of the twin-cab 1 676 mm gauge locos locomotives are to be exported from the USA complete or in kit form. To meet the requirement for local production under the government’s Make in India programme, the other 900 are to produced with mainly Indian components at a factory which GE is building at Marhowra in Bihar. This is expected to be completed later this year, and will produce two locomotives per week for the current contract.

GE will also develop facilities at Roza in Uttar Pradesh and Gandhidham in Gujarat to support long-term maintenance of the fleet.

India Developing, but still a long way to go

indochina.png

I agree, when I compare it with other countries..

India Developing, but still a long way to go

View attachment 401328

I agree, when I compare it with other countries..
upload_2017-6-4_5-56-52.png

We got better looking transit too. You have specifically chosen a horrible picture.
Also to kindly point out to you- not all public transit trains in China are high speed trains. You have pitted India's absolute worst- against China's best.
Also wait a little bit to compare Indian bullet trains to theirs. Like the title says- we are still developing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom