What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Vizag, could have easily become another metropolitan city on par with Chennai and Mumbai.

Unfortunately caste politics have made a Village to be a capital city and construction to begin from drainages.
Can you please explain about the caste politics thing.

Surprised to see vijayawada over vishakapatnam for the new AP capital.Vishakapatnam is the 10th biggest city in India as per GDP figures.
Still a good idea in the sense that two big city is better than one mega city(correct me if i wrong)...there may be many factor for choosing vijaywada over vishakapattanam as capital city :-)

Still a good idea in the sense that two big city is better than one mega city(correct me if i wrong)...there may be many factor for choosing vijaywada over vishakapattanam as capital city :-)

I think it will take decades for vijayawada to be called a big city and also harm the scope of vizag to become big metro city.So in effect neither vizag nor vijayawada will become a big metropolitan city in near future.A big country like india still required more large metropolitan cities.

Surprised to see vijayawada over vishakapatnam for the new AP capital.Vishakapatnam is the 10th biggest city in India as per GDP figures.
Top 10 in GDP? This is really surprising. Where is the source?

Siruseri campus

16300430506_2e2eb9f546_b.jpg

13819465314_29ce70b9d6_h.jpg

16389578328_e0e6cc289b_b.jpg

15736794045_2b572b622e_z.jpg

9605570357_703e3ed874_b.jpg

15957543185_157514a88c_h.jpg

Kya baat.

Better than 'world class'.

Chennai -VIP Millennium Square

octwed306502012img.jpg

- http://spimg.sulekhalive.com/images/property/project/detail/martue523392013img.jpg

By the way, 1/2 of India's ongoing $ 1 Trillion infra. spend is in the ground. $ 1/2 Trillion fast tracked re. new Modi govt.

Hiranandani Chennai
51938e4146677.gif

- http://ak.is3.cfcdn.com/is/a/t20/665x520/gallery_images/original/51938e4146677.gif

Inference - Much of India, $ 1/2 Trillion worth in infra. terms, already qualifies as developed!

Modification will be complete in 3-5 yrs. Meanwhile, Modi govt.I is on to the next infra. thing, paying infra like Bullet trains and disteibuted ports and airports, mega energy and water projects like River linking and Kalpasar for a developed India.

Urban centers are reasonably developed and getting better fanning out to the deep interiors. ..

Google below, reliable source:

- India needs Rs.26 trillion for infra financing, Debdeep Chakraborty

Last edited:
Kolkatta

Kolkatta.jpg

Copyright-Dipankar datta

80 Floor & 55 Floor Supernova + Leela hotel ,Noida on the rise..
bvtJIi5.png

Copyright-ACC India

Renovated Town Hall opened

The Corporation of Cochin have finally completed the renovation works retaining the glory of the more than 50-year-old Town Hall. The Town Hall was renovated at an estimated cost of Rs 3.17 crore.

The renovation works were carried out after ensuring its structural stability. Out of the total cost, Rs 2.3 crore was spent for civil works and Rs 52 lakh to restore the power supply. The seating arrangement was also revamped by spending Rs 15 lakh
11010985_800849109999929_6209837626133221534_n.jpg

10929156_800849133333260_428849402964407335_n.jpg

10430437_800849126666594_2451863015608279444_n.jpg

^^^
Gorgeous.

1. Re. Noida supertalls and even Bombay supertalls, I have never seen supers coming up in the middle of vast empty farms or mill lands.
Hopefully clusters of supers will come up since all the supers are multi tower projects to begin with.
  • Off topic, IAF Vs. PAF is no comparison. In fact, with a fleet of 100's of Sukhoi's, IAF is the most up-to-date air domination force from Africa all the way to Auastralasia. Atlantic to Pacific, save the Russians. Sorry to say that even the Americans and the Chinese are flying dated junk. F-35 Lightening is not fully inducted. Pretty amazing that technically speaking, India would end up with such an advanced fleet. Chance.
Sure South Africa, Turkey, Australia and China have long range squadrons. Nothing comes close to Sukhoi's which are designed for air dominance, I'm primarily thinking Indian Ocean area.

Ohh man!! So awesome, Kerala gonna have a metro.

^^^
  • Kerala metro, to Dubai :smitten:!

Last edited:
Can you please explain about the caste politics thing.
The location selected for the new capital has the highest number of caste formation which funds and supports TDP. They have the the lands there. All road contracts, buildings and other infra contracts have already been given to that caste businessmen.

Not to be the case in other regions.

yes, very unfortunate.

Meanwhile, the reason is that astrologers have told CBN that as per vasthu, this village Tulluru if made capital will benefit his family and his son would become the CM.

^^^
Gorgeous.

Re. Noida supertalls and even Bombay super tells, I have never seen supers coming up in the middle of vast empty farms or mill lands.

Hopefully clusters of supers will come up since all the supers are multi tower projects to begin with.

Off topic, IAF Vs. PAF is no comparison.
In fact, with a fleet of 100's of Sukhoi's, IAF is the most up-to-date air domination force from Africa all the way to Auastralasia. Atlantic to Pacific, save the Russians. Sorry to say that even the Americans and the Chinese are flying dated junk. F-35 Lightening is not fully inducted. Pretty amazing that technically speaking, something like India would end up with such an advanced fleet. Chance.

^^^
Kerala metro, to Dubai :smitten:!

Is your dimaag set?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom