What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Yes my room mate is a Mallu and Alleppy / Munnar were his recommendations anyway. But that pic is far more awesome than both these places I believe, judging from the photo.

The picture hotel name is Hindustan beach retreat,papanasam beach, janardhanapuram, Varkala and it is a perfect snap on a right time.In Munnar you can see tea estate,boat riding,ride on top of elephant,water falls and you can take nice snaps on those places with family.Last time i used to get out of vehicle several places morning journey on way from Munnar to Thekkady to take beautiful snaps.Kumarakom and alleppey famous for back waters,food etc.Lot of tourists used to visit kerala for taking ayurvedic treatment in between site seeing.Also weather will be a big factor for a nice visit and can find some times unpredictable rain.

Choosing site location depends on once priority.You know one of my arab customer told me that she want to visit Mumbai to see Aiswarya rai and shahrukh khan.

Resorts in kerala

Resorts 1.jpg
Resorts 2.jpg
Resorts 3.jpg
Resorts 4.jpg

Word is 100-150 billion IT biz got 1 mil. Indians working, dieect; indirect 10 mil.

All lies. Top 10 figure comes to 1 mil. only c More like 3.5 mil direct indirect 12 -15 approx.

Why say. ..?

Last edited:
Great! Building infra in j&k is awesome. Today you can see the pathetic state of Azad Kashmir as compared to J&K. Jackass Jinnah failed. Pathetic pak army and its donkeys for hire also failed.
Shut your mouth! and dont derail this beautiful thread with your non sense and brain farts.

I have reported your post for insulting our leader.

Back
Top Bottom