What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Not exactly, but i hv been living here for a while.

Lucky guy, say hi :) to the Nizam, and Hyderabad also. What a place!

India's starting to attract FDI.
  • Expectations are $ 50 Billion this year, and $ 100 Billion in the coming years.
An all new, next gen. of techies are turning into gazillionaries re: India's tech. boom. Many are not form traditional business communities while even this new tech sector is overwhelmingly dominated by Parsi TCS, Premjis's Wipro, Nadar's HCL or Mahindra BT now Mahindra Satyam there are also the odd Infosys or erstwhile Patni Systems.

Supertech Hues, Noida
- good to have buildings with 'handles', nice to see average height going up; good looking too ;) .
2utt1ti.jpg

supertech-hues-project-image-440484.jpeg

The upcoming manufacturing boom is going to throw up many, many zillionaires, but not gazillionaries re: all new age, distributed manufacturing technologies like 3-D printing, digital and collaborative prototyping, JIT, ERP systems and related communication technologies, the world's best upcoming infra. and of course demand.

Last edited:
Even small cities are getting better,gosh Mumbiakrs must have committed some serious crime in their previous lives

You kidding me? Mumbai metro does not look bad at all! C'mon... give 'em a break will ya! :D

Some countries have less population than our big cities. Per capita income should be the criteria in evaluating any country.

True. Very true. In that case, MH would be ranked as an upper middle income country. So will TN and GJ (plus some others) if they seceded tomorrow.

You kidding me? Mumbai metro does not look bad at all! C'mon... give 'em a break will ya! :D

True. Very true. In that case, MH would be ranked as an upper middle income country. So will TN and GJ (plus some others) if they seceded tomorrow.

Post some of them pics of that shitte metro that relaiance has used @Abingdonboy

Post some of them pics of that shitte metro that relaiance has used @Abingdonboy

It's not the worst rolling stock on the planet, but I agree that the city of Bombay deserves much much better. The metro line itself, is built to high standards, and functions with extreme efficiency (much like the suburban train network). Hopefully, lines 2, 3, and so on, will have much nicer, Indian-built, rolling stock.

It's not the worst rolling stock on the planet, but I agree that the city of Bombay deserves much much better. The metro line itself, is built to high standards, and functions with extreme efficiency (much like the suburban train network). Hopefully, lines 2, 3, and so on, will have much nicer, Indian-built, rolling stock.

I don't trust Chor company on nothing,the rest of the lines should be built by L&T or TATA

Dont hold your breath bombaywalla.
Like everything else in Bombay, it is delayed and you may see the next line a decade from now - if you are lucky.

Dont hold your breath bombaywalla.
Like everything else in Bombay, it is delayed and you may see the next line a decade from now - if you are lucky.

7 years is what they're saying, and I prefer staying positive. Fingers crossed.

I don't trust Chor company on nothing,the rest of the lines should be built by L&T or TATA

The chors most likely, won't be entrusted with the Herculean task of constructing an underground line(s) in the world's most densely packed island.

7 years is what they're saying, and I prefer staying positive. Fingers crossed.

The chors most likely, won't be entrusted with the Herculean task of constructing an underground line(s) in the world's most densely packed island.

Yeah L&T should be entrusted with this task.

Lol i wish i could say hi to Nizam but i m in no hurry to go to either heaven or hell :D

Yep things look to be moving now with most of the infrastructure projects that were stuck for long have now alas seen the light of the day,hyd in particular,september(after monsoons) is the most preferd month to beign with new projects. And with hyd metro rail's construction going on at full swing i can see the first line of HMR being operational by "march 2015" with other phases being completed after 6 months gap each. Future looks bright fr my city atleast as far as infra is concerned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom