What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Vk2lWwI.png

^^^
Posh metro, comparable to Canadian Metro Dubai ;).

India likely to become global production hub for compact superbikes
By Chanchal Pal Chauhan, ET Bureau | 16 Dec, 2013, 07.06AM IST

india-likely-to-become-global-production-hub-for-compact-superbikes.jpg

Several global and Indian bike makers plan to utilise India’s mass-production base of 16-mln two-wheelers to roll out sports bikes in the 250cc capacity.
Having changed the dynamics of lowcost manufacturing and become a global hub for small cars, India is now poised to emerge a centre for producing compact superbikes as Indian customers graduate to the next level of biking.

Several global and Indian bike makers plan to utilise India's mass-production base of 16-million bikes and scooter to roll out sports bikes in the 250cc capacity.

British firm Triumph has finalised its strategy to roll out its next global platform of the 250 cc version of the Daytona from its greenfield facility near Bangalore, and its American rival Harley-Davidson is expected to follow suit. Chennai-based TVS Motors is developing new platform for German luxury automaker BMW, while Hero MotoCorp would showcase its all-new 250cc bike, made in collaboration with its American subsidiary Erik Buell Racing, in the 2014 Auto Expo.

(c) economic times

---xxx---

Civil aircraft, helicopters and outer space vehicles are the biggie's.

Small country OEM's can boost their biz leveraging India.
After all the largest market of bikes, small cars, tractors and planes is India.

The Indian factories, some are cleverly collaborations, are practical positions taken up by OEM's. And just in case things go wrong, there are plenty of local 100 pound gorillas to jostle to buy the shop, specially if it can be juiced up with a buy back agreement.

Last edited:
There is a reason Pakistan is angry. They have wasted money and time trying to destroy us. Now we have grown to mammoth proportions while these people can't even compete with us on the back foot. Ultimately Pakistan's poison tree i.e. "Strategic Terrorism" will consume it as is happening now.

There is a reason Pakistan is angry. They have wasted money and time trying to destroy us. Now we have grown to mammoth proportions while these people can't even compete with us on the back foot. Ultimately Pakistan's poison tree i.e. "Strategic Terrorism" will consume it as is happening now.

grown to mammoth proportions?

an 1.8 trillion USD economy for a country of 1.2 billion。

I wouldn't call it mammoth,I'd call it peanut。:D

Thanks fro sharing so much media! They have given me a magnificent virtual tour of India's prosperity and advancement!

^^^
I've lived in Saudi.

Saudi Arabia has been on a $ petro fuelled boom for decades and has done fantastic development work. However, recent development in India compares well even with $ petro Saudi Arabia.

^^^
I've lived in Saudi.

Saudi Arabia has been on a $ petro fuelled boom for decades and has done fantastic development work. However, recent development in India compares well even with $ petro Saudi Arabia.

KSA and India have no comparison ! One has the will, man power and intelligence to show what they are in the world whereas other is just enjoying black gold!
KSA can become a pivot in International affairs but they cant think beyond sectarian leg pulling n all!

Mumbai Airport Expansion :

SEAR Road (Tour of Constructions)

Entry into the Airport
7k4t.jpg

ly3z.jpg

Plantations on flyover is kool
u37l.jpg

Six Laner on single pillar (Dafuq. :cheesy:)
images

p1010700.jpg

Interchange near WEH
piwz.jpg

Underpass entry on WEH for Airport
chmu.jpg

T2 Terminal

4npm.jpg

New ATC Tower (Kool Design)
New-MIAL-ATC-Tower.jpg

47abd2986cc811e3b5110e05aab7965f_8.jpg

Copyright : CoolGuyz from Skyscrapercity.com