What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

Please use there assets against anti-India peoples in Kashmir valley

hahaha, this is what you come up with...pissing in our pants.
will you come back here and talk to me if your cowards dare to cross border.
This will be the end of India once war starts you borders will be changed for ever. Remember 5000 mujahideen took GB and Kashmir from you this time we have 100s of 1000s waiting to cross into indian Kashmir

oooooo..I am scared...........

What policy against India ? :laugh:

Cricket Chair person
National Prime Minster Role
Foreign Minister Role

Summary please...Too big a post.

I've kept my posts civil and neutral, but you fell off your rocker.

WHAT THE FU<K DO YOU CALL THIS?
9b2817e60e5748e4ab8e581ee0245320_18.jpg

The ISI is being purged of the old guard. The Military has restructured to focus on guerrilla warfare. More is being done now than before on multiple fronts.

Its ok to be a blind patriot, but be one in front of your own.

Is Pakistan also responsible for the Moaist rebels in central India?

Every nation has a hand in dirty proxy wars of terrorism. Don't start with me kid.
No where my reply suggests you to loose cool and start breaking forum rules by posting graphical image. Also, remain on the topic. we are talking about Kashmir infiltration , not moaist issue.
@Irfan Baloch @waz

Please give me just two answer. Do you have any idea about Uri? Uri sector? please do little research and then gimme the answer of my question if you will have any.

Q1: On LOC, Uri sector is one of the largest and highly protected Indian Army headquarter base along with 4th barrier cordon area. how these so called terrorists infiltrate?

Q2: Pakistan position is already solid at this stage, what Pakistan will get by doing such activity when Pakistan's agenda has upper hand on kashmir issue from past few months ?
I would believe my government and army version than Pakistani version. Sorry, I tried to be neutral but the logic does not work with Pakistani government and army. Nawaz and pakistan has stabbed us multiple times and anything coming from his country requires multiple scrutiny.

Please give me just two answer. Do you have any idea about Uri? Uri sector? please do little research and then gimme the answer of my question if you will have any.

Q1: On LOC, Uri sector is one of the largest and highly protected Indian Army headquarter base along with 4th barrier cordon area. how these so called terrorists infiltrate?

Q2: Pakistan position is already solid at this stage, what Pakistan will get by doing such activity when Pakistan's agenda has upper hand on kashmir issue from past few months ?

A1: Are you saying your naval bases and other highly protected targets that were hit by terrorists were actually not protected well enough? How did they infiltrate? Even our DM has said that there were indeed gaps and so was true in your case...Neverthless it was(in your case) and is(in our case) handy work of terrorists...Let me know where you differ...

A2 : Please help me with what is Pakistan's agenda and what is the solid stage you are referring to? As per my knowledge it is getting international pressure on India to help resolve kashmir on favorable terms to Pakistan...let me know if you disagree...Now It's been more than 2 months where scores of people have died in kashmit due to unrest...Your PM and his brigade has gone to every single possible nook and corner of the world...Has anything changed? Kashmir is still a bilateral issue...So what solid ground you are talking about?

On the contrary unrest acts a good alibi to wash your hands from terror attacks..which are anyways important to keep LET and HM like terror groups relevant and Kashmir on the boil...no??

May be , but not is

Saints ? You dont expect saint to fire gun. What i am saying that the government has firm control over our armed forces. Not the other way around like in pakistan. The army dont influence our mass population.

What i am saying is that at a time of crisis like this, we dont look up to dalbir singh suhag. Heck most of us dont even know who the hell is dalbir singh suhag. We only look up to the pm or the ruling party.

Saint can fire gun when the need arises. However they do not burn train carrying innocent people.

Indian army is not under as a firm control of your government as you believe.

Saint can fire gun when the need arises. However they do not burn train carrying innocent people.

Was it Indian army that burned train carrying innocent people?? Are you for real??

So you are saying indian military personal burnt them? :what:

Back
Top Bottom