What's new

India conveys concern at China presence in Sri Lanka

Again.. You're over your head in real polik.. Stick to bollywood.. :enjoy:

and you are a blockhead who is ignoring the geopolitics and geography of your Island, when was the last time India raised concerned to Sri Lanka? After helping you guys taking out Tamil fighters this is you guys payback to India by Hosting nuclear submarines and creating Military infrastructure for Chinese? Are you in delusion that this will go unnoticed, do you think India will take any chances during heightened tension between India China.
You are just provoking your only neighbor by hosting chinese military in your island, it seems all your country needs a quick lesson in geography soon.

and you are a blockhead who is ignoring the geopolitics and geography of your Island, when was the last time India raised concerned to Sri Lanka? After helping you guys taking out Tamil fighters this is you guys payback to India by Hosting nuclear submarines and creating Military infrastructure for Chinese? Are you in delusion that this will go unnoticed, do you think India will take any chances during heightened tension between India China.
You are just provoking your only neighbor by hosting chinese military in your island, it seems all your country needs a quick lesson in geography soon.

Oops.., Key Board Warrior .... :jester::jester::omghaha::omghaha:

India is the main reason for the rise of the terrorism in SL. whole Sri Lankans know what then Indian government did to save Prabhakaran when SL army so close to capture him, sending IAF aircrafts to our nation without respecting sovereignty of the Sri Lanka, and rescuing LTTE Leader. the same man Rajiv Gandhi who helped Prabhakaran got murdered by the same Prabhakaran. and so called IPKF lost 3000 men who were killed by LTTE. don't give us your freaking woeful miserable jokes.

just don't joke here just woke up and do something to your own self to rescue your self from your own miserable life.

under Manmohan Singh India lost SL, no wonder Modi trying to establish that lost friendship. truth is India need SL more than SL need India o_O

Last edited:
rise of tamil terrorism did not do well for india either,

but why should india be agitated by SL having china submarines..? i cant understand that

@Guynextdoor2

why yaar why? why should india become interested in the affairs of an insignificant country like Sri Lanka? I dont understand!

If India were that hostile and expansion whore then Nepal and Bhutan would have been Indian states long back . But in reality they get weapons from India @ 70% subsidized rate , free training , free work permit and protection of Indian forces etc. etc. Even during '71 war B'desh was given freedom by India and not taken away after kicking out the Pakis so the commies and anti-indians should watch before they talk. And It's bullshit claim that India will take away Lanka . It's so lame. -_-

rise of tamil terrorism did not do well for india either,

but why should india be agitated by SL having china submarines..? i cant understand that

@Guynextdoor2

why yaar why? why should india become interested in the affairs of an insignificant country like Sri Lanka? I dont understand!

Sin you bugger.. Let them believe trier bollywood fantasy.. Or in the case of this one whatever wood they call in Tamil Nadu fantasy.. :lol:

Sin you bugger.. Let them believe trier bollywood fantasy.. Or in the case of this one whatever wood they call in Tamil Nadu fantasy.. :lol:

Compare Sri Lankan GDP and annual Tata Revenues......you'll know your worth

No need for India to concern itself with:

1. Sri Lanka's internal affairs
2. Sri Lanka's bilateral relations with others.

Frankly, malnutrition, rape and illiteracy are the kinds of pressing problems that should be occupying India's attention. Not threatening its neighbors or making a grab for regional hegemony.

Being a pain in the @$$ isn't a great compliment.
well we were not arguing what a complement is and not...
so why care about a pain in the @ss? why is it a pain in your @ss? an insignificant country, how can it be a pain?

well we were not arguing what a complement is and not...
so why care about a pain in the @ss? why is it a pain in your @ss? an insignificant country, how can it be a pain?

That is the point isn't it...you positive contribution but lots of potential for headaches. I'm sure Indian diplomats feel about managing SL the same way I feel about managing you.

That is the point isn't it...you positive contribution but lots of potential for headaches. I'm sure Indian diplomats feel about managing SL the same way I feel about managing you.
ha ha am i giving u headache? poor nextdoor fella.....:D

why do they feel the need to manage?
If SL is an insignificant country why cant your gover ignore whatever we do in SL and what interl alliances we build up? why? kyu?

The reality is you were chest thumping alone in another thread and a face palm situation given by indian gov themselves :)

Back
Top Bottom