What's new

India conveys concern at China presence in Sri Lanka

This is exactly why S Lanka wants to seek help :-)

India is still looking at the mirror like that when it constantly flexes its "muscles" on its neighbours :coffee:

orange_tabby_cat_looking_at_reflection_of_tiger_in_mirror_FL4165.jpg

Its takes a man like CHENG YUN to teach Chinese what their true history is. Not that fabricated CCP BS

dont copy my analogy of portraiting India's self-gloating ego as always

We dont have to ground an entire fleet of fighter jets after series of mishaps nor do we have our submarines exploded while docking at bases :disagree::bad:

You guys are just sloppy all the way :dirol:
Ohh you poor thing..DOn't cry..He wont copy ur analogy anymore..By the way, Copying is your trend right??When did you start complaining about copying??

so you are underestimating our Tamil brothers :mad:,
no state you will be our colony, A Tamilian PM will start one India policy with Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan under Indian union, although Sri Lankans will get no voting rights just IA boot with all Tamil Regiments :devil:

We dont have to ground an entire fleet of fighter jets after series of mishaps nor do we have our submarines exploded while docking at bases
Ya, Ya, we all know what you Chinese did when same Submarine disaster happened at your docks???U want me to explain??
May be grounding all the jets is not the way superior Chinese airforce operates, because they have the all knowing sense to identify the problem in a Fighter crash..But not the Indian Airforce..They need to ground their planes to identify the cause and avoid any further mishaps..

Sri Lanka keeps on playing around...then India will take it over and make it a state once and for all. PERIOD
Whats wrong with it??..Srilanka just like any other country is an independent sovereign nation and have every rights to decide their internal affairs..Outsiders have no say in it..love or hate India..its upto them .Moreover Srilanka and China shares strong cultural and religious ties for eg. Buddhism...

no state you will be our colony, A Tamilian PM will start one India policy with Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan under Indian union, although Sri Lankans will get no voting rights just IA boot with all Tamil Regiments :devil:

Some of you kids are a constant entertainment for us in the forum.. Keep up the good work.. :enjoy:

If i'm to post reality.. I'd offend few of the sensible blokes

Sri Lanka keeps on playing around...then India will take it over and make it a state once and for all. PERIOD

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Typical Indian Dream

What did you eat today mate?? Did Curry make it too much for you?? go and earn you daily wage to live bro, dreaming won't make you live.. :haha::haha::haha:

Whats wrong with it??..Srilanka just like any other country is an independent sovereign nation and have every rights to decide their internal affairs..Outsiders have no say in it..love or hate India..its upto them .Moreover Srilanka and China shares strong cultural and religious ties for eg. Buddhism...

Yea I know..no need to lecture me. I wish India was a Buddhist nation like old times. What world of difference it would have made. The point is that its against our interests mainly security. Plus, I thought we had some security agreement in place?

Some of you kids are a constant entertainment for us in the forum.. Keep up the good work.. :enjoy:

If i'm to post reality.. I'd offend few of the sensible blokes

you never know buddy when the entertainment turns into reality, judging by the rage in Tamilnadu because of past UPA policies regarding Sri Lanka is huge and now Sri Lanka has started to punch much above its weight by hosting Chinese military installations.
Remember one thing Pakistan might have land links to China and other muslim nations you just have India, once hostilities broke between India and China you guys will just be a casualty. India won't think twice to take out any chinese military infrastructure even if manned by Sri Lankans and if Sri Lanka still keeps irritating India, we just might let loose our Army to capture the Island and make Elam.

we are not against the economic cooperation between Srilanka and china but srilanka should think before entering into any military alliance as this will definitely raise eyebrows in neighbouring country

you never know buddy when the entertainment turns into reality, judging by the rage in Tamilnadu because of past UPA policies regarding Sri Lanka is huge and now Sri Lanka has started to punch much above its weight by hosting Chinese military installations.
Remember one thing Pakistan might have land links to China and other muslim nations you just have India, once hostilities broke between India and China you guys will just be a casualty. India won't think twice to take out any chinese military infrastructure even if manned by Sri Lankans and if Sri Lanka still keeps irritating India, we just might let loose our Army to capture the Island and make Elam.

like i said kid dont want to offend sensible Indians here by reminding the number of coffins that returned last time your fantastical theory was put in to practice.. This is the real world bub.. Not your daily dose of bollywood.. :laugh:

Just be thankful every day that the people who matter in Delhi are the people making decisions.. Not delusional keyboard warriors. . :D

we are not against the economic cooperation between Srilanka and china but srilanka should think before entering into any military alliance as this will definitely raise eyebrows in neighbouring country

I dont think there is any.. Military alliances .. So all these are mere assumptions and what if's, By one or two over eager, posters with delusions of grandeur..

like i said kid dont want to offend sensible Indians here by reminding the number of coffins that returned last time your fantastical theory was put in to practice.. This is the real world bub.. Not your daily dose of bollywood.. :laugh:

Just be thankful every day that the people who matter in Delhi are the people making decisions.. Not delusional keyboard warriors. . :D

Delhi indeed is making sensible decision that is why this concern was raised to your delusional leadership in Colombo, stop irritating India by hosting Chinese military installations.
You are just signing your death warrant, its pretty much possible India China battle takes place which might turn into full scale war and your little nation will be a casualty because of decision your leadership is taking.
And regarding last time IA was there they just saved your arse from Tamil elam fighter be grateful for their sacrifice, don't provoke Indians more, otherwise be ready to fend yourself when India navy will blockade your ports and take out any chinese structures.

Delhi indeed is making sensible decision that is why this concern was raised to your delusional leadership in Colombo, stop irritating India by hosting Chinese military installations.
You are just signing your death warrant, its pretty much possible India China battle takes place which might turn into full scale war and your little nation will be a casualty because of decision your leadership is taking.
And regarding last time IA was there they just saved your arse from Tamil elam fighter be grateful for their sacrifice, don't provoke Indians more, otherwise be ready to fend yourself when India navy will blockade your ports and take out any chinese structures.

Again.. You're over your head in real polik.. Stick to bollywood.. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom