What's new

India can win Nobel for dirty, *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a brand new kind of thread. I tire of the "India XX in 20YY" threads since most never come true. The "India can win Nobel for XX" thread is about the here and now.

Congrats to the Indian minister for creating a new kind of thread.

Damn, Pakistan is definitely not as dirty as India, from the pictures I have seen above.

Damn, Pakistan is definitely not as dirty as India, from the pictures I have seen above.
dude..take off ur aviator sunglasses...u might see the true picture then :P

pakistan is most dirty shitthole coz there is always blood on streets due to daily bomb blast

Just take a look at Ganga river. Pakistan is no where as dirty as India.

Please just google Ganga river dirty, and look at the pictures.

Just take a look at Ganga river. Pakistan is no where as dirty as India.

Please just google Ganga river dirty, and look at the pictures.

what you see on the net are a decade old pics. Ganga is undergoing a massive clean up

For all Pakistan Fanboys, please refrain more your idiotic comment on attacking India because you have massive problem than India and here is 2007 Data which shows percentage of Urban Chinese Indians living in Slums has slight margin of 1-2% Infact 174 Million Urban Chinese were living in Slums in 2007 compared to India's 109.5 Million.

Courtesy:- Economist Magazine

and Pakistanis are no match to this. It is 2007 data and Pakistanis themselves know their Economic Growth rate and their poverty increased by 20% in last 5 years.

201013NAC198.jpg

I visited India last year. Everywhere i went, there were little children begging for coins and homeless people scattered on the streets at night.

When I hear Indians go on about world power, I wanna smack so sense into them and say look outside ur neighbourhood. Feed and shelter ur people first asshole.

I doubt that you ever come to India..have you ever been outside beijing..? if yes then you should not have said what you just said..go look around first in chin land then talk about India...ignorant fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom