What's new

India can offer world its cultural tolerance: Saraswat---Business Standard

yum yum
dsc_0193ccc.jpg

Hello, my friend, if it is OK, would you delete this photo? It may deem as offensive to our Indian friends. Thanks.

Modi being elected as the PM had nothing to do with his allegiance with the RSS!!He was elected because of his superior managerial skills,leadership abilities and his zeal to see something through as compared to that of his immediate opponent,namely Rahul Gandhi aka Pappu baba,who is a complete moron by the way,totally devoid of any leadership skills.Basically,Modi was the only choice the voters had in front of them.

Do you actually believe that?

LOL I can;t stand Indians since joining this site they are all liars and hypocrites, the way they treat women, the way the kill innocent people, the way they rape women and kids and the way the shit in the streets India is a fucking disgusting place and the have nothing to teach the world other than murder and rape and intolerance.

LOL I can;t stand Indians since joining this site they are all liars and hypocrites, the way they treat women, the way the kill innocent people, the way they rape women and kids and the way the shit in the streets India is a fucking disgusting place and the have nothing to teach the world other than murder and rape and intolerance.

Fcuk off you cowardly little shit. Ever since you joined you just post racist one liners and worthless polls. When confronted you run away.

On the subject at hand, humanity is unfortunately a tribal animal. My family against yours, my country against yours etc.

Intolerance should be stamped out through strong government and emphasis on commonality between peoples rather than their differences.

Last edited:

Good,now change your flags!! :D

LMAO this is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. So recently my friend in Canada wanted to get married to a girl who was from a different caste but same religion. Both families rejected the proposal and they were forced to end the relation.

The funny thing was that both families were well educated and financially well off and were mostly raised in Canada, still they couldn't understand the importance of cultural acceptance.

Another examples that I saw. One low caste Sikh in Toronto wanted to contest elections in a South Asian dominated area for MP position. He was humiliated by the Jat sikhs and High caste Hindu Brahmis to the point where he had to move to a white dominated area. The whites actually accepted him and let him run his campaign with peace. Even though he lost, it clearly showed me how effing divided we are. The whites accepted an India more than we could.

So don't fool yourself Indians can teach no one anything. We are the most divided people in the world. I laugh when people make statements like this.

No,I actually know that for a fact!!Which of the two of us actually live here in India to form the right opinion,brother??
No,I actually know that for a fact!!Which of the two of us actually live here in India to form the right opinion,brother??

That really depends who has an open mind. Just because you are in India, it doesn't you are always right, otherwise there would not be so much discussions and debates among Indians.

LMAO this is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. So recently my friend in Canada wanted to get married to a girl who was from a different caste but same religion. Both families rejected the proposal and they were forced to end the relation.

The funny thing was that both families were well educated and financially well off and were mostly raised in Canada, still they couldn't understand the importance of cultural acceptance.

Another examples that I saw. One low caste Sikh in Toronto wanted to contest elections in a South Asian dominated area for MP position. He was humiliated by the Jat sikhs and High caste Hindu Brahmis to the point where he had to move to a white dominated area. The whites actually accepted him and let him run his campaign with peace. Even though he lost, it clearly showed me how effing divided we are. The whites accepted an India more than we could.

So don't fool yourself Indians can teach no one anything. We are the most divided people in the world. I laugh when people make statements like this.

So this "caste" legacy has been carried to 2nd generation overseas Indians? I am glad those extremist Hindus are not trying to lynch everyone eats Big Mac.

So this "caste" legacy has been carried to 2nd generation overseas Indians? I am glad those extremist Hindus are not trying to lynch everyone eats Big Mac.

Caste and Religious issues go where Indians go. India as a nation might be united, but as a society and community we are divided and maintain hatred towards each other.

Caste and Religious issues go where Indians go. India as a nation might be united, but as a society and community we are divided and maintain hatred towards each other.

I have read a lot about the negative side of Hindu religion, just kind of wondering if there is anything positive about it. I know it maybe a sensitive issue, but there must be something good about it to have so many people believe in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom