What's new

India calls Iran a devil

India is the backstabber ?Iranian leaders have been BSing about India in relation to the kashmir issue in the past few years and one Indian politician called ther administration 'devil' . It is clear who the backstabbers are , if anyone at all , it is the Iranian leadership .

India should keep on buying oil from Iran and also keep on terming Iran as Devil.

Lets see if Iran stops its oil to India due to the Devil jibe.

Dollars baby...

Sinha might have had a -ve or to say childish idea like this "When a bussiness deal has to go through some one, and in the diase you talk with the company you are about to sign the deal, you say all bad things about his enemy to get the deal going through smoothly".
And because of his idiotic idea while talking with the US diplomats, he blaberd without understand that everything that he talks are made as a minits of the meeting on the US part.

Simple. This is one individual and does not represent the country as a whole and on the other end he is not mature enough to hold that post.

Er...this is not a discussion about Iran calling US great Satan. Stick to topic, mate.
I am so stuck to the topic buddy............ BTW who talked about USA?:unsure: We are only discussing India & Iran, don't let your imagination drift you away.

Err.................It seems Pakistanis are upset more than the Iranian themselves.

What a pity...........Iranians are silent and Pakistanis are turning red......what is that about?

Err.................It seems Pakistanis are upset more than the Iranian themselves.

What a pity...........Iranians are silent and Pakistanis are turning red......what is that about?

Ever heard the word Muslim Ummah.

Wasn't it saudi king/prince asking US to bomb iran in one of earlier wiki leaks. Later ahmedenijad refuted wikileaks as fake. I hope he keeps same stance. So its biziness as usual. India did pay 2/3 of oil bill to iran via turkey.
More oil please!

Pakistanis make noise about everything , they want to sabotage India's relations with as many countries as possible . If they are muslim even better.

India does not have any relationship with other countries at all. They are enemies with China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc etc. The ones they are not enemies with directly they are covertly. This is just the truth. The true nature of a slave country run by East India Company remnants.

Pakistanis make noise about everything , they want to sabotage India's relations with as many countries as possible . If they are muslim even better.

How in God's name Pakistanis jumping up and down is going to affect India's relation with Iran?

I mean more Americans are sitting on Pakistani soil watching Iran than anywhere else.

I don't think Iran has any good rapport with Pakistan over this issue.

Re: India calls Iran a devil
In a twist of events, the true face of Indians have come out. Wiki leaks have revealed that Indian government had called Iran a devil last year during their discussions with US government. Indians had said that their only relation with Iran is because of oil.

Here is the link: Iranian government is worst disorganized :: Weekly Blitz

Original Post By longbrained
And the problem is? Iran and India has nothing in common.
-------------------------------------------------------

If you have nothing in common with other, do you have the right call other devil? I think just because you have nothing in common, you should spend more time to understand others. Blindly arrogant, self-gratifying.

Back
Top Bottom