What's new

India Calls for Strict Monitoring of U.S. Military Aid to Pakistan

1000VA

Reaction score
Country
India
India Calls for Strict Monitoring of U.S. Military Aid to Pakistan | India Defence

2010-10-24 With the United States having announced yet another military aid package of $2.29 billion to Pakistan, India has called for strict monitoring and greater accountability ensured as it is usually misused for building capabilities against it.

Though India has been "frankly" opposing such military aid to Pakistan, the US has gone ahead by announcing the package of $2 billion ostensibly to fight Taliban. Sources said it was surprising that Pakistan had got aid for maritime surveillance as Taliban does not have any naval wing.

In the past, the US aid has been misused by Pakistan to build its capabilities against India. India has impressed upon the US repeatedly that its military aid should not be used against it and should not upset the balance of power in the region.

-- Press Trust of India

These events come at a crucial time preceding President Obama's December visit to India. Top defense and aerospace majors are pitching for lucrative defense deals in India and fear that U.S. giveaways to regional rival Pakistan might tip the balance against American companies in favor of Russian, Israeli and European companies in extremely closely contested deals.

good luck cry baby.. rotay he rehna hahahhaha ur military chief said yesturday ... "Pakistan Nuclear weapons are in safehand" LOL we dont need your military chief approval secondly if any kind of any anti nuclear missile system exsist your military chief statement like "We need *** system bcuz Pak/China have nuclear missiles" lol your military chief and govt actually fooling u guyz on the name of China Pak 2 front war they are spendinng $$$ on military hardware and 90% of people under povrty line lol.... man the country full bunch of idiots...

We didnt test any single nuclear missile since last 2 years xecpt 1 ... Why ? bcuz we know our missile are working lol .. we dont need again and again test... jab waqt ayega tu chala leengay ...

India calls strict monitoring of US lol India is actually bound now... they are UNDER-PRESSURE of US military offers. If India will not go for US equipment US will kick ur *** and sell all kind of military hardware to Pakistan .. just bcuz of this buging fact u guyz UNFORUTNTLY buying American weapons lol

this MMRCA deal i am 101% sure belongs to AMERICAN either F18 F16 or whatever but only AMERICAN made bcuz u guyz dont have gutz to hand this deal towards Rafale, EF .... hahaha countinsly delay in this deal bcuz of your leaders and military officals are totally damn trap into this MMRCA DEAL and US threat of military hardware to Pakistan....

hhahaha enjoy ur super duper poweri n South Asia (example of your power is you even not capable to do anything alone with PAkistan always need Russia, US, Isreal and others to do anything against Pakistan). American enjoying your money ... they dont look you as a strategy partner bcuz u r not capable for strategy partner cuz 2 nuclear state on left and right .... US is actually playing with your money and making strategic partners with others..

keep dreaming lol

i was waiting for this news..... as the only projects are worth-mentioning in Pakistan where India objects

Now I hope this 2.29 billion dollars will piss our neighbours (government) off more n more :rofl: so i keep reading this news from more n more sources :rofl:

With all due respect to my Indian fellows here on pdf :)

i was waiting for this news..... as the only projects are worth-mentioning in Pakistan where India objects

Now I hope this 2.29 billion dollars will piss our neighbours (government) off more n more :rofl: so i keep reading this news from more n more sources :rofl:

Its ok.

At least India is try, right?:lol:

funny thing.. India makes a comment about military aid to Pakistan, its cry baby and all sorts of nonsense comments. OTOH, Pakistan despite explicit snubs, keeps on with the crocodile tears about disputed areas with India all over the world and asking every major world power to come and mediate.. That seems like diplomacy to our Pakistani friends.. And then their signatures claim India to by a hypocrite.. :azn:

India Calls for Strict Monitoring of U.S. Military Aid to Pakistan | India Defence

2010-10-24 With the United States having announced yet another military aid package of $2.29 billion to Pakistan, India has called for strict monitoring and greater accountability ensured as it is usually misused for building capabilities against it.

Though India has been "frankly" opposing such military aid to Pakistan, the US has gone ahead by announcing the package of $2 billion ostensibly to fight Taliban. Sources said it was surprising that Pakistan had got aid for maritime surveillance as Taliban does not have any naval wing.

In the past, the US aid has been misused by Pakistan to build its capabilities against India. India has impressed upon the US repeatedly that its military aid should not be used against it and should not upset the balance of power in the region.

-- Press Trust of India

These events come at a crucial time preceding President Obama's December visit to India. Top defense and aerospace majors are pitching for lucrative defense deals in India and fear that U.S. giveaways to regional rival Pakistan might tip the balance against American companies in favor of Russian, Israeli and European companies in extremely closely contested deals.

All of India's weapons should be used against Pakistan, but a single bullet from Pakistan should not be used against India. I think when you wake and come out of your drunken state, then post comments on the forum. Too many veggies is screwing up your thoughts.

The strict tears from the baby pouring down again hahaha what a shame keep crying no one cares jerks lolz.

funny thing.. India makes a comment about military aid to Pakistan, its cry baby and all sorts of nonsense comments. OTOH, Pakistan despite explicit snubs, keeps on with the crocodile tears about disputed areas with India all over the world and asking every major world power to come and mediate.. That seems like diplomacy to our Pakistani friends.. And then their signatures claim India to by a hypocrite.. :azn:

Your country cries all the time we have never and you know it and so does every other indian ... :tdown: tell it your gov to stop acting like a child and act like a nation with some pride and guts rather then pissing in ther paints and crying! the truth hurts but you must learn to face facts i can put some much info in front of you of your country crying out its heart that i'l have you talking to you self so stop trying to cover up the fact that india is a big cry baby :hitwall: next time come with something more logical to speak opon rather then beating around the bush and taking the subject to somewhere else lolz.

The aid / dole/ 'Udhar' Pak takes does not piss off India. In fact it would make it happy that Pak does not have ( never has ) money to spend on it self.

What is does with the largess of the US is what India likes to watch .

The aid / dole/ 'Udhar' Pak takes does not piss off India. In fact it would make it happy that Pak does not have ( never has ) money to spend on it self.

What is does with the largess of the US is what India likes to watch .

If US chooses to give Pakistan, Israel, Jordan and Egypt Military Aid and weapons why are you burning in flames. If India did not side with USSR and Warsaw Pact against US and NATO, you would not be in this situation. Now Russia is building its military again and it says India is its best friend and military partner. India wants to be best friends with Iran. India just cannot skin the cat 10 different ways. It is just not possible to have your cake and eat it too.

with Asif Ali Zardari and Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani ruling pakistan i am not worried about this aid since most of us know where most of the money will end up

If US chooses to give Pakistan, Israel, Jordan and Egypt Military Aid and weapons why are you burning in flames. If India did not side with USSR and Warsaw Pact against US and NATO, you would not be in this situation. Now Russia is building its military again and it says India is its best friend and military partner. India wants to be best friends with Iran. India just cannot skin the cat 10 different ways. It is just not possible to have your cake and eat it too.

No, India is not burning in flames as you put it on Pak getting aid. As I mentioned in a post above it helps to see Pak economy as unstable.

Its the utilisation of the aid India would like to keep a weary eye on & cater for.

PakSher said:
If India did not side with USSR and Warsaw Pact against US and NATO, you would not be in this situation.

lol what?

India never signed the Warsaw Pact, it didn't take sides during the Cold War (remember NAM) but USA's idiotic moves like sending the USS Enterprise in the Bay of Bengal moved us closer to the Soviet Union.

Unlike you guys who've always been (and continue to be) pawns in the geopolitical chessboard, we've always had an independent foreign policy

Why you all become so happy??
It is shame that from last 60 years Pakistan is surviving on foreign aid??

Back
Top Bottom