What's new

India building biggest Nuclear Plant of 10,000 MW with France US$ 20 billion project

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

India have got NSG waiver and the whole world is making beeline for our projects. :angel::wave:

Another Bharti propaganda? Pakistan and Bharat are not nuclear weapon state.

Our projects are under non proliferation and ethics with International approval.

Pakistan has huge international supports.

Even china have not objected to India's Nuke deal in Nuclear supplier Group.
China will support Pakistan to stop such proliferation of uclear technology from France. Pakistan will stop it. It will fail like Indo-Japan deal. :china:

10,000 MW power plant will be an over kill for Pakistan.and you can have the plan but see the cost associated 20 Bil....Sure you cannot afford that for a few years till economy recover
Stop bharti propaganda. Bharat is the top failed state. I will start a thread on this. Our economy is doing much better than bharti economy.

and anyways china is gifting you 1 GW power plant

not gifting but we are buying. long live sino-pak friendship :pakistan::china:

I see two flags on your profile, and neither economy is progressing as well as India's at this point. but whatever helps you sleep at night. :tup:
btw post reported.

My truth is hurting you. Pakistan's economy is doing much better than Bharat. Our industry is self sufficient unlike Bharti which is dependent on foreigners. :pakistan:

We are for sure. But here we are discussing civilian nuclear plans.

I thinks you are not updated to the facts for the last many years.

NSG waiver marks the end of India's decades-long isolation from nuclear mainstream: PM

UK welcomes NSG waiver for India - The Economic Times

:rofl::rofl:

BTW, its Off topic as pakistan is not the matter of discussion of this thread.

NSG calls for more transparency on China-Pak nuclear deal

China will support Pakistan to stop such proliferation of uclear technology from France. Pakistan will stop it. It will fail like Indo-Japan deal. :china:

china have no objection or domain on above related to India.

China to support India at NSG - Hindustan Times

My truth is hurting you. Pakistan's economy is doing much better than Bharat. Our industry is self sufficient unlike Bharti which is dependent on foreigners. :pakistan:

Yeah and you are the next super power best of luck for that, plz don't post off topic trash in this thread

were you in hybernation for the past 10 years.......

you must know a lot has happened since .

and china did not object to the NSG waiver for India....also i dont know how many "international supports" you have ...i dont want to know either...coz you cant do anything.....and for your info....Indo -Japan deal is still in the talks .....and we ahve already made nuke deals with practically every nuke power except china.....

now all you have to do is go to google and type " India and its developments -past 10 yrs"...hope you did not forget how to do that while you were asleep

we ahve already made nuke deals with practically every nuke power except china

This is something which i would like to change in future..If they have expertise in any area , I dont think we should not consult them and vice versa.
However it will take sometime to trust each other to that level.

BTW A power station of this size is needed in our part of India also ( Bihar+Jharkhand+UP). We have very long power cuts and such station will surely help. A plus point is that JADUGODA is near .

Then there is an ever prying,sensationalist media,Acts like RTI (Right to Info) etc which can expose you and expose you badly.

Especially companies like L&T which are already unhappy at Govt policies will not mind going public with allegations of corruption which in turn will force the Govt to come clean.

The unearthing of many scams and the Supreme Court's active participation recently has made sure that corruption does not always go un-noticed.

wish all these things of urs cud have stopped CWG and Telecom Scandals ! Did They ?

Things arent as simple as they look !

Nuclear business is worth 100s of billions.....there wud be super duper corruption in this..... lets hope with growth and transparency, india will be less corrupt as in case of china.....(at one time best in da world for corruption but today that factor has come down drastically)

wish all these things of urs cud have stopped CWG and Telecom Scandals ! Did They ?

Things arent as simple as they look !

Nuclear business is worth 100s of billions.....there wud be super duper corruption in this..... lets hope with growth and transparency, india will be less corrupt as in case of china.....(at one time best in da world for corruption but today that factor has come down drastically)

It would be naive to think that there are ways of hiding things from the public and that Congress party isn't well versed in exploiting them.

corruption is applicable to each and every country , it is not france specific.... india energy requirement is huge so both the project, indigeneous and outsourced can go hand in hand... no need to worry.. the whole nuclear energy busness is around 150 bn $ and there is a lot of scope for everyone... that's why countries are lined up for the pie of the cake.... media and supreme court to reamian vigil to stop any kind of corruption.. there gonna be hge lobbying

@Card Sharp,
The GoI (Dept of Atomic Energy) has worked with the French on numerous occasions before. The largest project was India's first Fast Breeder Reactor.
About the Congress, there are many ways to skin a cat. The Indian people have got wiser (and more empowered) over the years.

Back
Top Bottom