What's new

INDIA: Building a Modern Arsenal in India

conclusion people are still poor & living on footpaths.think about people not about weapons.

well i never thought every citizen in pakistan is Bill Gates and living in Palace and there is no single poor people in there and every one sleeps in their bedroom glaceed with gold and travel in a golden car with diamond studded interior.................... all hail the richest country in the world:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well i never thought every citizen in pakistan is Bill Gates and living in Palace and there is no single poor people in there and every one sleeps in their bedroom glaceed with gold and travel in a golden car with diamond studded interior.................... all hail the richest country in the world:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are sad. :devil:

Please do not convert this to a flame thread, this is one of the few threads on here thats survived so long without much trolling and i would like to keep it that way. All Internet warriors please go ejaculate in front of your monitors and leave this thread alone.

You are sad. :devil:

i did not post anything bad about ur country and please take that advice of yours to nomi (the person to whom i posted this reply ) since it is a defense thread and when compared to the % GDP spending india spends less than pakistan or china for that matter so its u who should be sad and dude my intention is not to derail the thread or troll since i did not start it.............

India's defence budget in proportion to GDP is 2.12 % which is not high or unsustainable given the fact that growth is 8%

conclusion people are still poor & living on footpaths.think about people not about weapons.

very good

may your countrymen and beloved army be blessed with the same precious intellect you possess :coffee:

Trolls on a Rampage.

Signs of whats in store for the holiday season...............

Back
Top Bottom