What's new

India bigger threat to Pak than US: Hafiz Saeed

Sir India is killing our Muslim Brothers in Kashmir and Gujrat and for that we can't love you Sir first stop brutality against innocent people Muslims in Kashmir and also support of people like Rushdie

Mate! Do you actually represent the Muslim brotherhood group or do you represent Pakistan coz most of you keep jumping from topic to the other according to your convenience.
If I'm talking to a Pakistani I would just ask him to stay away as it is not is business to what we do.
If I'm talking to the a member of the Muslim brotherhood welfare group I would first ask him to explain what is happening in is HQ then come and question me, are you not helping the US to kill your own brothers in Afghanistan and Pakistan, are you not resposible for the atrocities in BD.

Surgical Strikes Perhaps? LMAO.

We dont need to perform any strikes, surgical or otherwise, within Pakistan. Your own citizens are doing a pretty good job of it.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Apart from India, no one cares about him. Just leave him alone. If you have problems, then come to Pakistan to catch him :woot:

Why would we want to do that. He is doing more damage to Pakistan than all our strike corps put together can hope to ever do.

We dont need to perform any strikes, surgical or otherwise, within Pakistan. Your own citizens are doing a pretty good job of it.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Why would we want to do that. He is doing more damage to Pakistan than all our strike corps put together can hope to ever do.

good point mate ... :tup:

no america is the biggest threat bcz we can handle india any day usa is a super power and its attacking us right now fully not india we need to get usa out and then we can concentrate on india but right now usa is our enemy just like russia wasin 1980,s not india

no america is the biggest threat bcz we can handle india any day usa is a super power and its attacking us right now fully not india we need to get usa out and then we can concentrate on india but right now usa is our enemy just like russia wasin 1980,s not india

You can handle neither; that's the reality and nobody is actually coming to you for "handling" in first place. You involved yourself 30 years ago in a conflict that had nothing to do with you and hence you're suffering even today from the fallout of the same.

In some post there was some chest thumping, PAKISTAN DEFEATED SOVIET UNION(WITH HELP OF USA) as USA was a friend of that time..
Even that time, the war was on afghanistan, but neither did it improve conditions in afghanistan nor in pakistan, but u created a proudness of ur so called achievement !!!
But now u r saying involvement in the same region is causing ur downfall !!
Y CANT U HANDLE AND WIN NOW?
and then u can HANDLE india

Mr he has only two wifes and he has build clinics supply food and have ambulance Service and also take care of Orphans and as far as his ideas are concerned if we look at history he is proven right we may trust an animal but not any Indian you have old history of back stabbing to all those who try to be your friend you were enemy and you will remain an enemy

he has only 2 wives...........:toast_sign:
he has build clinics.......ambulances ofcourse he causes so many attacks
care for orphans............. ofcourse he makes orphans
ofcourse by terror strikes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom