What's new

India being left out of Afghan matrix

The point is not what India will have to yield, the point is what Pakistan is yielding to get this wriggling space...... If by the end, there is a security council seat for India in all this.......

r u sure they never harmed anyone what about the attrocities they carried on millions of afgani people,and how can u say human rights aside when that itself was the biggest problem

and how afgan taliban become the rightful ruler of the nation since they were not elected by democratic process,they will again return to their old ways if come to power

though now i have a feeling it is inevitable to stop taliban from coming back to power

First of All AFGHAN TALIBAN CAN NEVER COME BACK TO POWER its 2010 not 1996

secondly what about atrocities committed by Northern Alliance after all Taliban Movement was reaction to the same war lord ism which is now again prevailing in Afghanistan.

If after invading Afghanistan US could have tried to bring balance and not have targeted Pashtuns and had controlled Northern allience things might have been different. Now you like it or not US and its allies forced Pashtuns to join Taliban. Now damage has been done only way to contain the damage is to negotiate with Taliban and with logic and diplomacy to tame them

r u sure they never harmed anyone what about the attrocities they carried on millions of afgani people,and how can u say human rights aside when that itself was the biggest problem

and how afgan taliban become the rightful ruler of the nation since they were not elected by democratic process,they will again return to their old ways if come to power

though now i have a feeling it is inevitable to stop taliban from coming back to power

ok crime was low! a few human rights violation well if we really talk about humans rights is south asia i guess pakistan,india,iran even china will be in for alot of slack!!!! :coffee:

you can't throw stones at other people's houe when your house is made of glass!

ok crime was low! a few human rights violation well if we really talk about humans rights is south asia i guess pakistan,india,iran even china will be in for alot of slack!!!! :coffee:

you can't throw stones at other people's houe when your house is made of glass!

i dont agree with you...
India has much better position in human right index then its neighbor...

i dont agree with you...

yes you are right
if we close our eyes about kashmir, raciel and religous discriminations
dalits, gujraat etc
india has good human rights records:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great going guys! finally after a decade of having our back against the wall "divine" help has come & Pakistan is gaining its footing again in international arena!

Afghan taliban were never our enemies! infact they never harmed anyone they were caught up in the whole US & Al Qaeda war!

Afghan taliban never attacked any country directly! they never attacked pakistan,iran or india,kazakhsitan or any other country for that matter! TTP are a whole different entity with no links to afghan taliban!

afghan taliban were the rightful rulers of their country until the US came in toppled their government!!!

human rights violation aside they were able to keep the crime rate low & poppy growth lowest in the history of Afghanistan! no suicide attacks existed either! the country was safer then it is today!

They also kept something else low .. common sense .. let me ask you something.. do you go to some school or college? if you have any sisters .. do they go to some school or college? you dont have to answer those questions here. Just ask yourself why you would want someone to not have basic human rights while you enjoy them.

i dont agree with you...

ok let me see:

1) 1984 massacre of sikhs!

2) 1992 massacre of muslims in babri masjid incident!

3)2002 massacre of muslims in gujrat!

4) killing of Christians in ORISSA!

now let's talk about human rights violation of your neighbors!

They also kept something else low .. common sense .. let me ask you something.. do you go to some school or college? if you have any sisters .. do they go to some school or college? you dont have to answer those questions here. Just ask yourself why you would want someone to not have basic human rights while you enjoy them.

i am not saying taliban are good! but hey they are better than the crap in place now isn't that true? statistics speak for themselves! was the country safer then or now? and please don't tell me literacy rate has sky rocketed in Afghanistan since they left! in 10 years how many schools & colleges have been established????:coffee:

Most of this 'India is on the backfoot' analysis is highly misleading.

Somehow all these 'analysts' are assuming that Pakistan's 'success' in having its interests addressed in Afghanistan involves a return to Taliban rule - I fail to see where Pakistani leadership, civilian or military, has argued such a thing.

In fact, Gen. Kiyani and the civilian leadership have very specifically stated that Pakistan does not wish to see Taliban rule in Afghanistan.

The most I can see, in the context of the Taliban returning to power, is a power sharing agreement between the Taliban and GoA, under which Karzai might appoint surrendering Taliban leaders as governors in some of the Pashtun provinces. Pakistan is looking for some other means to address its interests in Afghanistan - one clue might be in Kiyani's explicit opposition to India gaining any significant role in training Afghan security forces.

i am not saying taliban are good! but hey they are better than the crap in place now isn't that true? statistics speak for themselves! was the country safer then or now? and please don't tell me literacy rate has sky rocketed in Afghanistan since they left! in 10 years how many schools & colleges have been established????:coffee:

You cant keep opening schools when they keep getting splashed with acid if they go. enjoy your coffee.

Agno Indians are spreading lies after lies and it works at time when the atmosphere is hot for acceptance of such lies.

On the other hand the game is getting dirtier with Indians pressurising Karzai and Russia, Iran to dump US and hold direct talks with Taliban.

and thats what Karzai is doing at the moment which is going to harm US interests.

Most of this 'India is on the backfoot' analysis is highly misleading.

Somehow all these 'analysts' are assuming that Pakistan's 'success' in having its interests addressed in Afghanistan involves a return to Taliban rule - I fail to see where Pakistani leadership, civilian or military, has argued such a thing.

In fact, Gen. Kiyani and the civilian leadership have very specifically stated that Pakistan does not wish to see Taliban rule in Afghanistan.

The most I can see, in the context of the Taliban returning to power, is a power sharing agreement between the Taliban and GoA, under which Karzai might appoint surrendering Taliban leaders as governors in some of the Pashtun provinces. Pakistan is looking for some other means to address its interests in Afghanistan - one clue might be in Kiyani's explicit opposition to India gaining any significant role in training Afghan security forces.

It wont be kayanis call. We have to see who replaces him and i think religious extremism is going to stay for a while in the emotionally charged people.

First of All AFGHAN TALIBAN CAN NEVER COME BACK TO POWER its 2010 not 1996

secondly what about atrocities committed by Northern Alliance after all Taliban Movement was reaction to the same war lord ism which is now again prevailing in Afghanistan.

If after invading Afghanistan US could have tried to bring balance and not have targeted Pashtuns and had controlled Northern allience things might have been different. Now you like it or not US and its allies forced Pashtuns to join Taliban. Now damage has been done only way to contain the damage is to negotiate with Taliban and with logic and diplomacy to tame them

Why is it that most of the human rights abusers and parties come out of Pakistan's sleeves and have some sort of connections with them? for example NA, the Taliban, Gulbudin Hekmatyar who ruined kabul completley with his rockets, Haqani etc. intersting.

By the way, if they were the reaction to the actions of NA and Gulbudin Hekmatyar, then why they committed the most horrible crimes and genocide thmeselves?

I think you need to upgrate your information. The country was not any safer that time, alot of masacares were committed by the taliban along with demolishing cities and villages by them. Taliban barred every single girl from going to school you should know that.

By the way, even today the taliban kill alot more civilians by their suicide and other types of bombings in afghanistan that the NATO.

my mistake people i apologize!

Taliban are bad & yet afghanis support them! and the overwhelming majority can not supress the taliban nor can they overthrow them in their areas nor can they form loya jirgas or militias to destroy taliban!

& after 9 years of fighting the US & NATO realizes that you cannot solve the afghan issue without the support of taliban!

the problem is WE the non afghans look at the country from a western prespective! stereotypical! just the way the west views the arabs or the south aisans! we do that when it comes to the afghans!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom