What's new

India bats for Russia interests

Thank god betterlate than never, I think the pro Americans diplomats dont have too much to offer now?

Rossiya ostanovilas blagodarya nam,i mi ne zabudem eto,,Eto nasha obyazannost stoyat okolo doveryannix soyuznikov,Brat,moi luchshie pojelaniya tebe,,ya nadeyus 16-ogo Krim officialno sdelaet vibor bit chastyu Rossii!! :cheers:
Mam, is there any language you dont know? :what::bad:

Last edited:
Thank god betterlate than never, I think the pro Americans diplomats dont have too much to offer now?

Mam, is there any language you dont know? :what::bad:

Russia is the only language i'm most comfortable with. After it, Punjabi, English (which sucks big time for me, as I face difficulties while comprehending) & then comes hindi. :)

The Russian majority regions now will probably have to go back to Russia. That is where it seems to be heading.

True but except for Crimea which other regions are Russian majority . I believe only crimea is.

Russians_Ukraine_2001.PNG

Russia is the only language i'm most comfortable with. After it, Punjabi, English (which sucks big time for me, as I face difficulties while comprehending) & then comes hindi. :)
I saw you write something in Kashmiri in one of the threads? :)

Good decision GOI.... We should support Russia. .. They are with us in critical situation. .

What did Russia do in 1962 against China ? What has Russia doesn't to prevent Chinese incursions into India recently ? What has Russia done to force Pakistan to shut down terror activities against India ?

In fact USA has done more in this regard. I too like Russia and support Russia in this like most Indians but this ultra-emotional melodramatic talks from some Indian members , I don't understand.

We should support or not support them depending on what we get out of it. This is how they have dealt with us always. They are not emotional fools like us Indians.

What did Russia do in 1962 against China ? What has Russia doesn't to prevent Chinese incursions into India recently ? What has Russia done to force Pakistan to shut down terror activities against India ?

In fact USA has done more in this regard. I too like Russia and support Russia in this like most Indians but this ultra-emotional melodramatic talks from some Indian members , I don't understand.

We should support or not support them depending on what we get out of it. This is how they have dealt with us always. They are not emotional fools like us Indians.

what did Russia get when they supported us in 1971? Also Russia never imposed any restrictions on India. They also supported us after Nuclear tests.

Russia cannot stop Pakistan activities or Chinese incursions without actually going to war with these countries. When India itself did not attack Pak or China for these things, so Russia cannot do anything here.

But remember when dark clouds will hang over India one day. You will miss Russia (if you do not respect or care for your only true friend in the world today).

what did Russia get when they supported us in 1971? Also Russia never imposed any restrictions on India. They also supported us after Nuclear tests.

Russia cannot stop Pakistan activities or Chinese incursions without actually going to war with these countries. When India itself did not attack Pak or China for these things, so Russia cannot do anything here.

But remember when dark clouds will hang over India one day. You will miss Russia (if you do not respect or care for your only true friend in the world today).

The Russians could have at least made diplomatic statements in favour of India in the above mentioned instances against Pakistan and China. They didn't, they are smart.

Also I support Russia in this , I already mentioned it. Just don't believe in this melodramatic all-weather friend/ all time ally. Besteeest friend BS some Indians throw around. Anyway, to each their own.

True but except for Crimea which other regions are Russian majority . I believe only crimea is.

Russians_Ukraine_2001.PNG
This map is very relatival. Between Russians and Ukrainians there are no genetic or religious difference. Map of language or voting one much better reflects the situation of pro-Russian or pro-Western regions.
1338566160033.jpg

5bc8cd79af9319da20223aa122c4c9ff.jpg

Surzhik - a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian literary (last one - language mostly created artificially). In fact - surzhik actually is true Ukrainian (Little Russian) language - is a Russian dialect, is understood throughout Russia by almost 100%.

Last edited:
This map is very relatival. Between Russians and Ukrainians there are no genetic or religious difference. Map of language or voting one much better reflects the situation of pro-Russian or pro-Western regions.
1338566160033.jpg

5bc8cd79af9319da20223aa122c4c9ff.jpg

Surzhik - a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian literary (last one - language mostly created artificially). In fact - surzhik actually is true Ukrainian (Little Russian) language - is a Russian dialect, is understood throughout Russia by almost 100%.

Alright. But I doubt if Putin will take a chance with those Ethnically Ukrainian but Russian speaking areas, They are not asure fire as Russian majority Crimea, I think.

Well done GOI !

We will stand by our Russian friends :tup:

And soon the people of Crimea can vote to join the Russian Federation, no matter what the new government, the EU or the US says

Ukraine sold weapons to Pakistan despite Indian Russian protests. So, there's no reason why India should not support Russia against Ukraine. US won't mind anyways.

India only provide token support to the Russian, Bilateral trade between India and Russia don't exceed 6 billions US dollar, if the West decide to sanction Russia, India in no economy position to lift Russian out from economy sanction. Talk is cheap and action speak louder than words, all India can do help Russia and the West find the best solution for both party to deescalate the conflict in Ukraine.

Well done India. :cheers:

I hope my own Government takes a stronger stance in favour of Russia here, instead of just saying "We hope for a peaceful solution". EVERYONE wants a peaceful solution, including the Russians themselves, so what's the point in such a statement.

If the West tries to sanction Russia, I want China to increase our orders of oil/gas through our Russia-China pipelines, as well as massively increasing trade. Even though the Western countries have already indicated they are not interested in sanctioning Russia in any case, I think it would be prudent to make such an offer anyway.

China got it right this time. Ukraine is not China's fight thus their statement makes sense. India doing it because they are still pissed off at the strip search of the "diplomat". Don't worry, when all this is done and settle, the US will remember india for this.

Don't forget, China and Ukraine has a very good relationship.

India only provide token support to the Russian, Bilateral trade between India and Russia don't exceed 6 billions US dollar, if the West decide to sanction Russia, India in no economy position to lift Russian out from economy sanction. Talk is cheap and action speak louder than words, all India can do help Russia and the West find the best solution for both party to deescalate the conflict in Ukraine.

India lost out with this comment. Russia does not need india support, trade and ties with US is stronger than with Russia.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom