What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

seriously you are one of the most irritating members around, let me know when your done with your mental masturbation and then we can talk. You are truly a huge black mark on each and every Bangladeshi member on here, your stupidity knows no bounds.

Although you would not know but it feels great to represent an Islamic nation. My Indian Hindu friends (yes I do have some) ;) consider your kind (although I have serous doubt you being a Muslim, probably fake one) consider none Indian. They do not think that Muslim should live in India yet you are trying so hard to blend in among those who consider you an outsider. Bay-waquf ho tum, mian.

Here is fact about Bangladesh. Bangladesh is not a mono-ideology based nation. We do not have one Jinnah or Ghandi to represent us rather a society polarized by dual ideology. So long you Bharati know that my kind exist in Bd is well worth of my time here in PDF. :cheers: :victory: :smokin:

Last edited:
Although you would not know but it feels great to represent an Islamic nation. My Indian Hindu friends (yes I do have some) ;) consider your kind (although I have serous doubt you being a Muslim, probably fake one) consider none Indian. They do not think that Muslim should live in India yet you are trying so hard to blend in among those who consider you an outsider. Bay-waquf ho tum, miah.

Here is fact about Bangladesh. Bangladesh is not a mono-ideology based nation. We do not have one Jinnah or Ghandi to represent us rather a society polarized by dual ideology. So long you Bharati know that my kind exist in Bd is well worth of my time here in PDF. :cheers: :victory: :smokin:

India -Bangladesh power interlinking connection is coming up..... go and touch it.

Originally Posted by Al-zakir View Post
"Although you would not know but it feels great to represent an Islamic nation. My Indian Hindu friends (yes I do have some) consider your kind (although I have serous doubt you being a Muslim, probably fake one) consider none Indian. They do not think that Muslim should live in India yet you are trying so hard to blend in among those who consider you an outsider. Bay-waquf ho tum, miah. "

nice to hear you have friends.
cheers

Although you would not know but it feels great to represent an Islamic nation. My Indian Hindu friends (yes I do have some) ;) consider your kind (although I have serous doubt you being a Muslim, probably fake one) consider none Indian. They do not think that Muslim should live in India yet you are trying so hard to blend in among those who consider you an outsider. Bay-waquf ho tum, mian.

You seriously dont know what you talking about, no use arguing with you, easier to argue with a 5 year old child, probably has bigger brains anyways. Asli Bewekuf ko sab hi bewekuf lagte hai mian.

In logon se baat karna hee bekar hai. ye ghode pe baithe kisi aadmi ki photo lagate hain jisne haath mein talwaar lee hui hai aur phir ye use apni photo bolte hain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I pity the country which you claim to be representing.:rolleyes:

Woooooo............do you really have Indian friends???let alone Hindu,Muslim,whatever......

Well,this Indian Hindu would very much like to disagree with your 'so called friends'....One of my favourite teachers back in school was a Muslim,Shabber Ali Khan,the person who developed my interest in Mathematics.Some of my real close friends are Muslims.I shared room for more than half of my college life with a Muslim,one of my closest friends,before we were allotted single rooms.The team of which I am a part ,in my office,has two Muslim members as well,a guy and a girl,and they are friends to me just like anybody else in the team............

Which World do you actually live in????Definitely not our World.......

Woooooo............do you really have Indian friends???let alone Hindu,Muslim,whatever......

Well,this Indian Hindu would very much like to disagree with your 'so called friends'....One of my favourite teachers back in school was a Muslim,Shabber Ali Khan,the person who developed my interest in Mathematics.Some of my real close friends are Muslims.I shared room for more than half of my college life with a Muslim,one of my closest friends,before we were allotted single rooms.The team of which I am a part ,in my office,has two Muslim members as well,a guy and a girl,and they are friends to me just like anybody else in the team............

Which World do you actually live in????Definitely not our World.......

He accesses :pdf: through a wormhole actually he is in a parallel universe where USA is bangladesh and Bangladesh is India.

My Indian Hindu friends (yes I do have some) ;) consider your kind (although I have serous doubt you being a Muslim, probably fake one) consider none Indian. They do not think that Muslim should live in India yet you are trying so hard to blend in among those who consider you an outsider.

Although I have 'serious doubt' that you have any such friends, but then again, 'birds of feather flock together'. :azn:

India -Bangladesh power interlinking connection is coming up..... go and touch it.

Suppose, BD will become a self-dependent country in future. And BD will reduce or stop its import from India. Then will India behave friendly towards BD? I think India knows that it has a huge market in BD, that's why it always says that India wants a peaceful relationship with BD. Although this thinking of me contradicts with BSF killing- but the another reason of BSF killing from their hatred is that they know that BD will remain India's market always for BD's limited resources.

Last edited:
Suppose, BD will become a self-dependent country in future. And BD will reduce or stop its import from India. Then will India behave friendly towards BD? I think India knows that it has a huge market in BD, that's why it always say that India wants a peaceful relationship with BD. Although this thinking of me contradicts with BSF killing- but the another reason of BSF killing from their hatred is that they know that BD will remain India's market always.

India has good relations with Maldives as well.But I cant really say Maldives is a big market for Indian products..Now wonder,why India still has good relations???

BTW ,How many countries you can think of which are having relations with Bangladesh,purely out of benevolence,make a list......

India has good relations with Maldives as well.But I cant really say Maldives is a big market for Indian products..Now wonder,why India still has good relations???

BTW ,How many countries you can think of which are having relations with Bangladesh,purely out of benevolence,make a list......

1. India in not any mad-cow that it will create problem with peaceful Maldives. Actually, there is no issue to have trouble with such a tiny peaceful country either. How would India behave with Nepal if they would totally sefl-dependent and would not obey India?

2. China is enough. Then India sometimes.

You seriously dont know what you talking about, no use arguing with you, easier to argue with a 5 year old child, probably has bigger brains anyways. Asli Bewekuf ko sab hi bewekuf lagte hai mian.

Bacha ja kar Ammi jaan se doodh mango. Humare saath khelne ka fitrat nahin hay tumari :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom