What's new

India . . . At a glance. . :)

I am new here but one thing i noticed here is that you indians start first but when your opponent retaliates you feel butthurt :lol:

There are plenty of threads on PDF wherein you can fight. I request you and other members to refrain yourself from derailing the thread. If you can't contribute; than don't spoil it. We've spent almost 10 hours on it. I hope, you'll understand my Point. :)

I am new here but one thing i noticed here is that you indians start first but when your opponent retaliates you feel butthurt :lol:

I don't know if you are new here or not. . . . but one thing i'm very sure about is that you are shameless and a liar too. . .

we started it .. . right ?
Also can you please post some images of the neat and clean city of varanasi ?;)
This is where zaid hamid will wave a pakistani flag :lol:

And this is where he will offer his friday(jumma) prayer :rofl:

these are your posts or mine ??

dude. . . grow up. . . . just because u have a secular nick doesn't make you secular. . . i requested you earlier aswell that plz don't derail this thread. . .so start behaving. . . u'll feel better

thank you :)

sir when did kashmiris joined India? show us India we already know beauty of kashmir. btw the pictures are great

West Bengal

west-bengal-tourist-map.gif

Hazarduari Palace, Murshidabad's most famous landmark

Hazarduari_Palace_West_Bengal.JPG

Cooch Behar
drfHWivadsc_0491.jpg

Digha
Digha-9817-2-jpg-uploadimages-travel-619x240-1334673175-cropped.jpg

Siliguri
iskcon-temple-siliguri.jpg

Victoria memorial, kolkata
victoria-palast.jpg

Kolkata

dakshineshwar-temple.jpg

So do you want me to make a "Gold Nikalo India Bachaoo" committee?? :coffee:

Sorry I refuse to be at the helm of such a committee.:feminist:

No I was just making a general remark :coffee: Housewives should be patriotic enough to sacrifice their gold for their nation! I mean what will they do with it - Try those polished ornaments - both cheap and without the risk of being stolen! I wonder how much foreign reserves we gotta save if Indian girls stop using imported cosmetics and make up items :agree: Think about it! :D #Housewives in service of the Nation!

No I was just making a general remark :coffee: Housewives should be patriotic enough to sacrifice their gold for their nation! I mean what will they do with it - Try those polished ornaments - both cheap and without the risk of being stolen! I wonder how much foreign reserves we gotta save if Indian girls stop using imported cosmetics and make up items :agree: Think about it! :D #Housewives in service of the Nation!
:hitwall:
Fine.....
Thats a great notion you are harboring.
But do women in India really invest soo much in the bling jewellery??:blink:
No wonder these days there are so many gold loan ads on TV. :D

:hitwall:
Fine.....
Thats a great notion you are harboring.
But do women in India really invest soo much in the bling jewellery??:blink:
No wonder these days there are so many gold loan ads on TV. :D

Oi @Roybot why would an Illegal Bangladeshi be bothered about what Indian Women do or do not do ? :unsure:

This little restaurant at the entrance to Panjim serves some of the best fish curry rice and fried fishes.
418350-corina-restaurant-and-bar.jpg

Martins corner
DSC05325.JPG

1.jpg

and who can forget the most happening place in goa . the oldest club and still the best place to hang out :)
TITOS
mambo.jpg
titostopgoa.jpg
145-titos1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom