India asks China to stop work in Pakistani Kashmir

dadeechi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
India asks China to stop work in Pakistani Kashmir
Last Updated: Friday, May 20, 2016 - 18:31

New Delhi: India has asked China to stop all work in parts of Jammu and Kashmir occupied by Pakistan, the external affairs ministry said on Friday.

"Pakistan-occupied Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India," external affairs ministry spokesperson Vikas Swarup said at his weekly media briefing here.

"Chinese activities in Pakistan-occupied Jammu and Kashmir have been taken up with the Chinese side, including at the highest level," he said.

SWarup was responding to a question on India`s stand on Chinese activities in the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, a large part of which falls within Pakistan-occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

China is believed to have made huge investments and is sponsoring development projects in Pakistan-controlled Jammu and Kashmir, including in the volatile Shia-dominated Gilgit-Baltistan area.

"We have asked them (the Chinese side) to cease all activities in Pakistan-occupied Jammu and Kashmir," Swarup said.

IANS

First Published: Friday, May 20, 2016 - 18:31

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/india-asks-china-to-stop-work-in-pakistani-kashmir_1887505.html

China's response..

stock-photo-one-chinese-man-enjoying-listening-to-music-through-his-headphones-isloated-1078091.jpg

Your opinions are of no importance to us or Chinese

You did not answer my question in the other thread....are you chinese?
No, I'm not, and I didn't answer because it's a fucking stupid question. My response should have made that clear.

no no buddy they care alot with what we do in our arunachal pradesh and south china sea.
India has been reluctant to get involved in SCS, as shown by its reluctance to joint patrols with the US and Japan.

You can bring up any issue you want, but CPEC is evidence enough that China gives zero shits about Indian concerns.

No, I'm not, and I didn't answer because it's a fucking stupid question. My response should have made that clear.

India has been reluctant to get involved in SCS, as shown by its reluctance to joint patrols with the US and Japan.

You can bring up any issue you want, but CPEC is evidence enough that China gives zero shits about Indian concerns.
Everything has its Own time, in Next 2-3 yrs , India will do joint Patrol also.

India already Got one Port in Vietnam for Military purpose. Stationed its non -functional Oil Rig on the point which is claimed by China for Vietnam.

And started sending petrols ships,

if u Can understand diplomacy, India told China , if you do things in our land , we will do in your area. Chian now seeing India response at faster rate.

India already Got one Port in Vietnam for Military purpose. Stationed its non -functional Oil Rig on the point which is claimed by China for Vietnam.

And then you want China to stop. Chinese activity in Pakistan is helpful to us and them. What you do in Vietnam is a direct threat to China. I dont inderstand why China does not station a whole fleet in Gwadar.

True I dont understand why China doesnot declare pakistan as a province of them. Atleast proxy war will reduce dramatically

Pakistan is a brotherly nation to China. We have no objection if China places a whole fleet in Gwadar. The very fact that this slaps you all so hard on your balls, makes it a very appealing option for us.

Pakistan is a brotherly nation to China. We have no objection if China places a whole fleet in Gwadar. The very fact that this slaps you all so hard on your balls, makes it a very appealing option for us.
I don't know on which part of this comment should I laugh, the part where Pakistan is surrendering its sovereignty, knowing it cant take on India, or the part where Pakistanis are in joy for this, just like they were at the time of US.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom