What's new

India as a great power: Know your own strength

Your generals for sure happy to hear what you said since the corruption in your military spending has a rotten smell!!! every year they spend billions on hardware they surely dont need they buy them to steal the poor people through those deals.

its better than lying to the people that have won a war ;)

I couldnt help but start laughing at this useless circle jerk. Well anyway,

Indians - we are not even a regional power, let alone a "great" power, nor are we destined for it. So get over your delusions of grandeur.

Pakistanis - we may not be a great power, but one on one, we still own you. Always have and always will.

So please.

In military strength,economy, space technology etc. we are superior to all nations in South Asia

The only nation which can challenge India militarily in SA is Pakistan. But in other fields like Space tech,BMD, amount spent R&D as percentage of GDP etc. we are ahead of them and far ahead than other SA nations

In military strength,economy, space technology etc. we are superior to all nations in South Asia

The only nation which can challenge India militarily in SA is Pakistan. But in other fields like Space tech,BMD, amount spent R&D as percentage of GDP etc. we are ahead of them and far ahead than other SA nations

yes with all this, even Maldives does not listen to us.

i remember reading gautam budh in 8th standard.
amrapali was shown naked in black and white drawing.
gautam budh was telling his disciples not to fall for the beauty of amrapali :D
also wife of gautam budh was shown naked in our text books :D

and this sh8t is direct from mahabharata
kunti prayed to the god of sun and he appeared to her.
then she asked him for a kid and she was granted a baby boy.
why don't they write she asked him to make love to her.this is some distortion of epic.
and if really she was granted child like all the god stuff that is shown in hindu mythology why did she abandoned that kid in river???

lol man these present day brahmins and pundits are full of sh8t.they tell lies and people believe them.

lol we've got another descendant of great mughals on def.pk.
where did you learn this kind of sh8t???
hindus evil,muslim,my land,our,my precious,israelis bad,zionist.really????
world is full of sh8t.there are more poor people in the indian sub continent then the whole world and you still wanna fight about iam hindu and you are muslim.
c'mon man bongs are better then that.

what you are talking about is Niyoga

On Topic> India is Regional Superpower. But we have a long way to go, before we could be called as great power on global scale

We need a more effective economic policy, more pro-active strategic thinking and effective leadership.

If we continue to perform well in fields like HRD, Technology, Economy, Health care,R&D then we will be in far better position than now

Compared to Indians... :omghaha:

More than half of India remains outside the writ of GOI. Ever since 1947, multiple insurgencies, freedom movements, cast killings, religious riots, etc have continued without break. 15,000 Indian farmers in 2010 and 14,000 in 2011 committed suicide out of hunger. That's per statement made by PM, MMS. The truth would be worse. One million illegal Indians enter the West every year. The Hindus simply do not know how how to rule; they have never been rulers. Only a return to Muslim rule can make their lot better.

the power is in mind and the mentality of ours need to be changed.

Oh come on! Even the INSAS rifle has been rejected by IA. Rifles are now being imported. FYI, we have been producing rifles for long. You can try us - if we have any surplus.

Vaulter :D there is a difference between replace and reject. Get some outta Madarsa education to understand that.

You have surplus :flame:
Look into www.aukat-mai-raho.com

More than half of India remains outside the writ of GOI. Ever since 1947, multiple insurgencies, freedom movements, cast killings, religious riots, etc have continued without break. 15,000 Indian farmers in 2010 and 14,000 in 2011 committed suicide out of hunger. That's per statement made by PM, MMS. The truth would be worse. One million illegal Indians enter the West every year. The Hindus simply do not know how how to rule; they have never been rulers. Only a return to Muslim rule can make their lot better.

No offence to the religion of Islam, but merely to test your logic of muslim rulers being supreme - which of the major world powers today has a muslim ruler?

If anything, the muslim world today has descended into chaos and tumoil. The muslim world is what provides conflict journalists with their bread and butter. Your high-school rhetoric only serves to embarass you.

Moreover, if a muslim rulers provide the best leadership, how come you and your family decided to flee from the swamps of BD to christian dominated canada?

Coming from a Bangladeshi troll .... :coffee:

India: 10th largest economy by GDP, 3rd largest by PPP, G20 member, BRICS member, one of the largest middle classes, still growing with over 5 % despite global recession, has a stable democracy, never experienced military rule, many new global players are rising out of India, one of the top destinations for FDI etc etc etc...

Conclusion: Great opportunities for economic growth.

Bangladesh: Among the least developed nations on earth while an electric fence is built around it....

If you cannot discuss without arguments like Hindus cannot rule or illegal immigrants (tell that to those Bangladeshis who try to enter India every year) just dont talk cause you are making a fool out of yourself.

Oh come on! Even the INSAS rifle has been rejected by IA. Rifles are now being imported. FYI, we have been producing rifles for long. You can try us - if we have any surplus.

Insas has been in IA service and other agencies for over 15 years now. We have access to the best rifles in the world and have money, yet the INSAS remains in service and will continue to serve for a couple of years.

Muslim extremist like you should
save-the-planet-kill-yourself-insulting-picture.jpg

Half of India is in the Hands of What????Leave the rotten country u belong from and visit India.....dont bring those hundred bangladeshi relatives like u people do.....when visiting Calcutta for medical treatment.....One million illegal what ?Have u any idea of How many people we sent to the west every year??..u dont beacuse a typical jamati madarsa education is always crap and leads to brain dullness ......and Hindus have never ruled what??? Have u read history...the answer :nope and i dont blame u ...the madarsa bangali history begins from god knows when.....read Brittanica or Wikipdedia (Hints: Gupta empire,Mauryan Empire,Kushans,chola dynasty etc etc etc)......educate urself and then talk

Half of India is in the Hands of What????Leave the rotten country u belong from and visit India.....dont bring those hundred bangladeshi relatives like u people do.....when visiting Calcutta for medical treatment.....One million illegal what ?Have u any idea of How many people we sent to the west every year??..u dont beacuse a typical jamati madarsa education is always crap and leads to brain dullness ......and Hindus have never ruled what??? Have u read history...the answer :nope and i dont blame u ...the madarsa bangali history begins from god knows when.....read Brittanica or Wikipdedia (Hints: Gupta empire,Mauryan Empire,Kushans,chola dynasty etc etc etc)......educate urself and then talk

he never heard of any such empires like Gupta and mauryan and nanda. he fantasizes about those who destroyed the precious knowledge to know the truth of universe.

Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif

this is mauryan empire

@Aeronaut I will rather die hungry than let my country, my motherland taken over by enemies. I am ready to sacrifice everything, so that my coming generation remains in freedom for what our forefathers fought for.

I know we have 450 million poor people, but we have 1.2 billion Free Indians. Self Respecting India.

We will get out of this condition. I, as an Indian will make sure to do my part.

We may die of hunger, but we won't sell our freedom or let our sovereignty breached.

Hahaha.. poverty is a bit*h... it can even make u do anything... this emotional outburst is nothing but hot air sitting in ur cozy lil home and talkin abt it is easy... living in poverty is something else... if it was so easy than there would have been no theft,no prostitution,no murders etc..

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom