What's new

India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'

I don't understand the problem here. The sentries erred on the side of caution and raised alarm. At least they did not think of real helicopters as planets and leave them to raid a compound 1 mile away from their Fort Knox. So yeah good job.

Mistaking for one day is OK. In your criterion even mistaking it for one week is ok. But so long time...Your army should have checked it. The movement of planet is so regular it cannot be a plane. But your army does not even doubt it for so long time.

And now you are defending for this army. Really, I cannot believe it.

544671_611036138962462_1630934320_n.jpg

Sorry....couldn't help but post this!:P

Mistaking for one day is OK. In your criterion even mistaking it for one week is ok. But so long time...Your army should have checked it. The movement of planet is so regular it cannot be a plane. But your army does not even doubt it for so long time.

And now you are defending for this army. Really, I cannot believe it.

Army did checked it. They just didn't considered it to be serious enough issue to hurry it up.

544671_611036138962462_1630934320_n.jpg

Sorry....couldn't help but post this!:P

Looks like you have an ambition in photoshopping . But you need to improve your skills son ! Cuz the "PS in Bangla" tag just shows through = low quality efforts !

I took it from 'No Hope for the Human Race' a page with 2.1 million followers.18 thousand people who liked the picture and 5 thousand who shared it would disagree with you!

Actually this was joke which went viral when India successfully launched the Chandryaan Project, and here is the original troll....

pakistan-launches-a-satellite.jpg

Funny, that was actually a Pakistani joke, which replaced India with Pakistan.

It wa when India launched its satellite :lol:

:omghaha: :rofl:

BTW that Pakistani joke stands out to be useless....for Pakistan launching a probe to moon is certainly a joke itself....:omghaha:

BTW that Pakistani joke stands out to be useless....for Pakistan launching a probe to moon is certainly a joke itself....:omghaha:

Bcoz we want to get rid of poverty , rape in our country first before going that route. Not India which has 70% poverty 50% defecation and has come to join big boy league.

India is just **** with a gift wrap :lol:
Put **** in a diamond box or a cardboard it's still $hit

Bcoz we want to get rid of poverty , rape in our country first before going that route. Not India which has 70% poverty 50% defecation and has come to join big boy league.

India is just **** with a gift wrap :lol:
Put **** in a diamond box or a cardboard it's still $hit

Another lame excuse on part of Pakistan's inefficiency since 1947 even after 65 years of Independence no change actually....

Well now I am dam sure the Pakistanis live in their own world of fantasy remaking India has this India has that purely a product of their imagination and misconception....

BTW retort to abuses when something doesn't please you.....Well that's what you a$$holes are good at :rofl:

sorry.. which rat?

a few rats came inside my house in April .. i kicked all of them out in less than 3 weeks.

Indian genes don't cause them to donate a "kidney" in exchange of an "iPhone".

If I were to choose between (i) the stupidity of mistaking a celestial object with UFO, and (ii) stupidity of exchanging a "kidney" with an "iPhone"... I would readily choose the former.

Chinese choose the latter.

Indeed.. exotic genes, even for stupidity. :laugh:

can you explain the bold part how much round did you guys fired in 3 weeks oh give me the number of soldier of PLA guys IA killed dude they came they put up tents they then made bbq they were on camping and your brave IA did nothing and you compare half hour of American raid with chopper and stealth heli's with 3 week of camping of PLA dont make a fool out of your self ok face it you cant do a thing in front of China

can you explain the bold part how much round did you guys fired in 3 weeks oh give me the number of soldier of PLA guys IA killed dude they came they put up tents they then made bbq they were on camping and your brave IA did nothing and you compare half hour of American raid with chopper and stealth heli's with 3 week of camping of PLA dont make a fool out of your self ok face it you cant do a thing in front of China

Can you tell me how many IA soldiers were fired upon ?? Nil .

So they came into an area claimed by both , put up a tent , show us a banner and when we reciprocated the same , they ran back to their hole .There is no comparison with what US is doing to you with this incident .

As long as we keep Arunachal Pradesh we don't have to do anything .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom