What's new

India and Vietnam to sign a defence pact amid China’s growing aggression in region

Stop compair US with Your mighty India. US ground planes because of one off issues that cannot be found in normal tests. Indian planes fail because of improper maintainence

Yeah, right. Multiple F-22s have crashed, and grounded multiple times, killed multiple pilots (infact more pilots died flying the
F-22 than Su-30MKI - go check the facts) due to the same repeating problems on multiple aircraft - and you call that a one-off
incident. I wonder why a one-off incident forced Lockheed to remove the OBOGS on ALL F-22s and install a new one.

F-35s have been suffering one teething issue after the other, being grounded multiple times due to various problems ranging from faulty electronic suite to cracking engine blades. And you call these one-off incidents - when the manufacturers are having to replace parts on a production scale!

It was found recently (see the links I posted above) that ALL Eurofighters delivered to Luftwaffe (that's the German air force in case you didn't know) had faulty airframes and the production line had to be stopped while some re-engineering goes on - I have never heard of a one-off incident stopping the entire production line, the worst part is that all Eurofighters delivered till now have faulty airframes which will lead to early fatigue later on in their service lives, and there's nothing they can do about it.

Some one-off incidents those are...:coffee:

So don't try to equate with us when things go wrong.

Oh so I'm supposed to consider you an American now - you're obsession with India proves otherwise. But either way I
don't give a damn where you're from. Especially when all your points are stupid & moot.

Actually, my English is quite IPadish. Cant type too well on it. No more lap top for me.

But the message s the same and I'm definite not from the land invaded by the Aryans.

umm...no...that is not it ! u sound like a pakistani.

so which land u r from ? once again ?

aryans..hmm...well, you do talk like a stupid blonde. your posts go well with your photo. ccongratulations !

I wonder why these chinese are getting hurt now.
Actually we are just helping a friendly country just like they help pakistan.

I wonder why these chinese are getting hurt now.
Actually we are just helping a friendly country just like they help pakistan.

We Chinese get hurt from an article showing how Vietnamese robbed 100m from the big poor SA and at the same time came to China begging for peace?..I dont see your logic :lol:

We Chinese get hurt from an article showing how Vietnamese robbed 100m from the big poor SA and at the same time came to China begging for peace?..I dont see your logic :lol:
well i don't see how they robbed India.
It's a credit line not donation.

well i don't see how they robbed India.
It's a credit line not donation.

Wait until you claim this credit back :lol: then you will know the truth meaning of Vietnamese's definition of credit line.:coffee:. But please don't claim that we're getting hurt by your little adventure with Vietnam. The reason we're here in this thread is to amuse with those who want to get attention, bragging on how China gonna be deceived or pay back for Sino-Pakistan cooperation.

YAWNN....welcome to the field of aerospace.

F-22 Raptor grounded

F-35 Joint Strike Fighter grounded for EIGHTH TIME

F-16B, F-16D grounded after cracks found in airframe

F-15 Eagle fleet grounded after a jet falls apart

Manufacturing fault halts Eurofighter production

Long story short...any plane is the world is grounded following an accident, and resumes operations after cause of
accident has been identified & rectified if possible. I'm sure even your super-duper JF-17 was grounded following
the crash in Attock that killed a pilot...but as you guys are too insecure, you won't say a thing. Same as Chinese.

The world is supposed to believe that Chinese aircraft never fail while American, European, Russian planes crash every other day and are then grounded. As I said, you know nothing about aircraft, that's why these ridiculous pointless posts,
a dozen LOLs, blah blah blah.

Says the guy with the pathetic grammar. Which madarasa were you educated in?
Don't bother with these guys.Their knowledge of aerospace and advanced flight(fluid) dynamics is what they have acquired from PDF.

Wait until you claim this credit back :lol: then you will know the truth meaning of Vietnamese's definition of credit line.:coffee:. But please don't claim that we're getting hurt by your little adventure with Vietnam. The reason we're here in this thread is to amuse with those who want to get attention, bragging on how China gonna be deceived or pay back for Sino-Pakistan cooperation.

1. I do not see any problem with Viatnamese paying back the credit line because they need India in the long run, more than they need $ 100 mil. in a short run.
2. Even if they do, I do not see how that is of a Chinese concern, so do not get hyped about the payback.
3. If Chinese are not hurt, why is the foreign ministry of PRC keep making aggressive statements on the topic?

Barak-8? No way, there is no info about in-built air defence, but if they request it, we may possibly add a system of their choice.

Anyway, MANPADS can still be carried by the crew.

Vietnam has no need for such large vessels...what they need are small, light, fast ships that pack a mean punch.

Infact L&T already has the capability to design and build anything from OPVs to Frigates...they produced a
demo design some time back, it can be a potential export for Vietnam, other SE Asian navies, or West African/South
American navies in future. But as now it's difficult to draw a conclusion what these countries' future needs maybe...

The L&T demo design -
complete%20naval%20vessels_1.jpg

^^ This can easily carry 8 x box-launched cruise missiles (I think VLS for cruise missiles are unnecessary for export)
and atleast a 16 or 32-cell vertical launch SAMs, either Barak-1 or 9M317ME, customer's choice.

If it is BrahMos, it will have to be the Mini version of BrahMos, the large 3 ton version is an overkill for most potential export
navies, especially if talking about ship-launched role.

It's possible, Akash can replace their older Buk missiles while Prahaar offers a solution for massed fire assaults to support
infantry movement. But as I said to a frustrated Pakistani member before, it depends on what Vietnam actually needs.

Furthermore, we need to make a clear list of products that we are ready to export, along with any perks or soft loan offers, so that the customers can fall in line more quickly.

Those are the heavier 2300 ton OPVs.

Why not? Earlier we gave a contract to Solas Marine of Sri Lanka for 80 Fast Interceptor Crafts (FIC), it's a
big help for their industry. Bangladesh can get a similar contract that can help your shipyards grow.
Solas Marine is a Dubai based company owned by an Indian from Mangalore and are one of our vendors..they make the components of FIC here in Dubai and export it to SL to assemble as it is cheaper in this way...this was told to me by them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom