What's new

India and UNSC permanent seat

We must not support India.

Because they support Tibetan independence!

Maintaining that it had made no concessions, India on Tuesday said that its recognition of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) as part of the territory of the People's Republic of China (PRC) was consistent with its stand since 1954 even as the two countries announced the appointment of two high-level special representatives to speed up a settlement of the contentious border issue.

So what support are u talking about ? We already declared that Tibet is a part of China & Tibetans in India are not allowed to engage in political activities.

India recognises Tibet as part of Chinese territory

The Sikh Times - News and Analysis - India Recognizes Tibet as Part of China

simple, dude, will you wish your deserved power to be enjoyed by less people including yourself or more people joining the club to dilute your share of power???

Yes we do wish that there is empowerment of all the people :cheers: all over the world.:toast_sign:

China and Coffee Club (Pakistan, Italy, Mexico, Argentina, South Korea) will object to G4 entry into UNSC for permanent seat. :china::pakistan:

Also, Japan and Germany are war criminal states in WWII, according to Charter of the United Nations, they are ineligible for UNSC permanent seat.

Now come on guys we need to move on We cant punish the children for the mistakes of their parents :toast_sign: that generation is done with its work.

China got into P5 bcos of India recommendation?

Are you sure that India do not want to have permanent UNSC status?
"It is interesting to note that in 1955, India was invited to join the Security Council, but Jawaharlal Nehru, then the Indian Prime Minister, refused and instead offered it to China without asking the opinion of parliament or the Indian people. In this sense, China owes a historic debt to India and this could be another reason for their support of India's candidacy"

http://infao5501.ag5.mpi-sb.mpg.de:8080/topx/archive?link=Wikipedia-Lip6-2/31956.xml&style

I dont know why so many people in China dont even know this, I mean how can u forget a good deed ? This showed our belief In Indo-China Friendship then, Which is filled with mutual Suspicion now

what an Irony :cheers:

http://infao5501.ag5.mpi-sb.mpg.de:8080/topx/archive?link=Wikipedia-Lip6-2/31956.xml&style

I dont know why so many people in China dont even know this, I mean how can u forget a good deed ? This showed our belief In Indo-China Friendship then, Which is filled with mutual Suspicion now

what an Irony :cheers:

Can you post any neutral source to support your ridiculous claim?

Post an original UN article within an Indian source, add some content

to the original would not made it a "Fact".

P.S. Not even GOI ever claim anything about giving UNSC seat to

China. Why ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Can you post any neutral source to support your ridiculous claim?

Post an original UN article within an Indian source, add some content

to the original would not made it a "Fact".

P.S. Not even GOI ever claim anything about giving UNSC seat to

China. Why ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

The source is Wikipedia my friend now do you want a more neutral source ? :what:

The source is Wikipedia my friend now do you want a more neutral source ? :what:

Is that right ? Wikipedia ?

United Nations Security Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell me which part of the LINK supported your claim ?

It clearly explained how China got the UNSC seat.

The five permanent members (also known as the P5) were drawn from the victorious powers of World War II, and at the UN's founding in 1946, the Security Council consisted of France, the Republic of China, the United Kingdom, the United States and the USSR. There have been two seat changes since then, although not reflected in Article 23 of the Charter of the United Nations as it has not been accordingly amended:

China's seat was originally filled by the Republic of China, but due to the stalemate of the Chinese Civil War in 1949, there have been two states claiming to represent China since then, and both officially claim each other's territory. In 1971, the People's Republic of China was awarded China's seat in the United Nations by UN General Assembly Resolution 2758, and the Republic of China (based in Taiwan) soon lost membership in all UN organizations.

Now, please stop your ridiculous popaganda for good !!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Is that right ? Wikipedia ?

United Nations Security Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell me which part of the LINK supported your claim ?

It clearly explained how China got the UNSC seat.

The five permanent members (also known as the P5) were drawn from the victorious powers of World War II, and at the UN's founding in 1946, the Security Council consisted of France, the Republic of China, the United Kingdom, the United States and the USSR. There have been two seat changes since then, although not reflected in Article 23 of the Charter of the United Nations as it has not been accordingly amended:

China's seat was originally filled by the Republic of China, but due to the stalemate of the Chinese Civil War in 1949, there have been two states claiming to represent China since then, and both officially claim each other's territory. In 1971, the People's Republic of China was awarded China's seat in the United Nations by UN General Assembly Resolution 2758, and the Republic of China (based in Taiwan) soon lost membership in all UN organizations.

Now, please stop your ridiculous popaganda for good !!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Propaganda my friend i never post for the sake of it behind every post i do a lot of homework myself :cheers: So ill give u the exact words as told in the past

"The first step to be taken is for China to take her rightful place, and then the question of India might be discussed separately," India's then prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru wrote in a letter to the country's top political leaders – explaining why he supported Beijing.

China managed a seat in the Security Council only because India, when invited to join the Security Council in 1955, declined in favor of its bigger neighbor.

India's Security Council Bid a Long Haul - by Ranjit Devraj

So now do u need any more links:toast_sign:

China managed a seat in the Security Council only because India, when invited to join the Security Council in 1955, declined in favor of its bigger neighbor.

`The first step to be taken is for China to take her rightful place, and then the question of India might be discussed separately,` India`s then prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru wrote in a letter to the country`s top political leaders explaining why he supported Beijing.

But, by 1962, India and China were at war with each other, and it is only in recent years that there has been a discernible thaw between the Asian giants.

Source is a Sri Lankan News Paper hope that's neutral enough :cheers:

India and the UN security council - Sri Lanka

Propaganda my friend i never post for the sake of it behind every post i do a lot of homework myself :cheers: So ill give u the exact words as told in the past

India's Security Council Bid a Long Haul - by Ranjit Devraj

So now do u need any more links:toast_sign:

Why don't you answer my question, where are your so-called Wiki.

source from the UNSC Wiki. LINK ?

Please don't insult yours and others wisdom by providing some

unknow Indian bloger to support your lie !!

Some impressive resume of the writor of your so-called source;

Ranjit Devraj
Contributor
Inter Press Service
New York, New York

Contact this person
Ranjit's profile was created using:
58 online sources [ view sources ]
Profile is not claimed [ claim profile ]
. Employment History
Contributor
Inter Press Service
Correspondent
Inter Press Service
Asia-Pacific Editor
Inter Press Service
Special Correspondent
United News of India
Asia Times
Contributor
AlterNet
Board Memberships and Affiliations
No membership or affiliation information is available.
Certifications
No certification information is available.
Education
No education information is available.
Biography
No biography information is available.

Just answer my simple question, prove your LINK you provided =Wiki.
http://infao5501.ag5.mpi-sb.mpg.de:8080/topx/archive?link=Wikipedia-Lip6-2/31956.xml&style :smitten:
:pakistan::china:

Since the 1950s, China has viewed India with disdain, as an odd patchwork of a nation with pretensions to greatness which must be kept in constant check. China's condescension was complemented by the generosity of India's dovish first prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, who dismissed the very idea of Chinese expansionism as "naive." According to Nehru's most recent biographer, when Eisenhower offered India a permanent seat on the Security Council, Nehru turned it down, urging him to offer it to Beijing instead. But in November 1962, such illusions of Third-World solidarity lay shattered as Chinese soldiers marched into India, occupying a substantial portion of contested territory on the Tibetan plateau. China's occupation of Arunachal Pradesh seemed unstoppable, but Beijing issued a cease-fire and retreated as American jumbo jets, flown to aid India's assault, began landing in West Bengal.

Time for India to Play Hardball with China | Foreign Policy

Why is China so Ambiguous?-Bhartendu Kumar Singh,

Why don't you answer my question, where are your so-called Wiki.

source from the UNSC Wiki. LINK ?

Please don't insult yours and others wisdom by providing some

unknow Indian bloger to support your lie !!

Some impressive resume of the writor of your so-called source;

Ranjit Devraj
Contributor
Inter Press Service
New York, New York

Contact this person
Ranjit's profile was created using:
58 online sources [ view sources ]
Profile is not claimed [ claim profile ]
. Employment History
Contributor
Inter Press Service
Correspondent
Inter Press Service
Asia-Pacific Editor
Inter Press Service
Special Correspondent
United News of India
Asia Times
Contributor
AlterNet
Board Memberships and Affiliations
No membership or affiliation information is available.
Certifications
No certification information is available.
Education
No education information is available.
Biography
No biography information is available.

Just answer my simple question, prove your LINK you provided =Wiki.
http://infao5501.ag5.mpi-sb.mpg.de:8080/topx/archive?link=Wikipedia-Lip6-2/31956.xml&style :smitten:
:pakistan::china:

Alright now how abt the book & the Sri Lankan News paper :toast_sign: now come on no more links Truth is said once if u don't want to believe it is ur Ignorance :cheers: you search the net for yourself.

Alright now how abt the book & the Sri Lankan News paper :toast_sign: now come on no more links Truth is said once if u don't want to believe it is ur Ignorance :cheers: you search the net for yourself.

Buddy, just a little friendly advice, if you can't support your so-called

Wiki. source, keep trying to confuse others won't help either.

Any sane member on this forum could tell whats the "TRUTH" about

your igorant popaganda. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Buddy, just a little friendly advice, if you can't support your so-called

Wiki. source, keep trying to confuse others won't help either.

Any sane member on this forum could tell whats the "TRUTH" about

your igorant popaganda. :smitten::pakistan::china:

The link i posted On my browser it comes as INEX:Wikipedia,the free encyclopedia
& the link
http: infao5501.ag5.mpi-sb.mpg.de:8080/topx/archive?link=Wikipedia-Lip6-2/31956.xml&style

My friend why are u stuck with one source you said it was not credible so i posted other am not trying to prove this is wikepedia
The point is something else so lets stop running abt the tree

So what do you think abt other source's are they credible enough ?

Back
Top Bottom