What's new

India And Pakistan In A Tug-Of-War Over Stealth Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistani-detained-pigeon-finds-indian-companion-1433510573-1987.png

i suppose Endia is buying rafaels for this

Nice one.. Though the intention was to bash Indian planners, but the pic edit is nice..

Lastly this thread is filled with keyboard warriors of both sides chest thumbing way too much.

Most of the threads related to Air force has the same fate........ I guess we have more Air Force fanboys than naval or army versions.......... Most of the threads become stick measuring contest...... Some numerical, and when goes beyond it become something which cannot be measured...... But every thread has the same logic, same argument......

stupid biased article. nothing more to say original poster reported for troll flaming and thread requested to be closed
india will get a 5th gen fighter around 2021 and pakistan not far behind or around that time who knows....maybe sooner knowing the chinese dont like to linger.
Rafale production rate is 11 aircraft/year if India sign the deal today it will have to wait 7+ year for the delivery of first aircraft due to the orders of Qatar,Egypt and french navy ,which means 2016+7 that rafale will be entering in IAF in 2023 :-) forget 5the gen fighter in IAF for the the next 10 to 15 years

This fan boy thinks F 16 are superior just because of Ra'ad, India buying Rafale to counter F 16...
Indians or Idiots decide for your self
UFO-Main-638879.jpg

India's Roswell: First images of UFO shot down by air force revealed
THE Indian Air Force has released images of an unidentified flying object (UFO) shot down by a fighter jet.
The balloon-like white object was intercepted by an Su-30 MKI fighter jet after it triggered a radar alert flying over Barmer, Rajistan, near the border with Pakistan, on Tuesday, as reported by Express co uk.

[/QUOTE]

@waz do you allow such sweeping insults like this guy doing..

You should know better
PAKFA/FGFA is also against F16
F35 if we buy that also against F16
Anything and everything against F16

And here I was of the opinion that successive blocks like Blk3 and beyond will make all posters say only JF17 and forget F16...

Really, most folks have given up and moved ahead particularly seniors .. I don't know why others are still harping just F16s ..

Anyway my friend let it go.. this thread will keep on the rhetoric part

@ito
Sorry bro, but looks like you won't get any fruitful discussion on this. Last few pages have gone tangentially out of the equation for any fruitful discussion unless folks come back and focus on facts only..

I agree with you... he just giving sweeping statements.. I thought he know something, which I don't know... he got no clue about EW suites, jammers etc of MKI ...

China has almost 350 flankers 150 of those are of Russian origin while rest are Chinese copies

while chinees have almost zero crashes look at the track record of IAF

Crash No.1: 30 April 2009

The first ever Su-30MKI crashes in the Pokhran region, Rajasthan. The IAF’s Court of Inquiry establishes Wing Commander Vishwas Munje mistakenly switched off the warplane’s fly-by-wire system.

Crash No.2: 30 November 2009

Sukhoi crashes near Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, after a fire warning. An IAF investigation attributes it to accidental ingestion of a foreign object in the engine intake.

Crash No.3: 13 December 2011

Aircraft crashes 20 km from Pune. IAF says the crash is due to a malfunction in the fly-by-wire system.

Crash No.4: 19 February 2013

Aircraft’s right wing explodes over Pokhran, shortly after completing a training mission.

Crash No.5: 14 October 2013

Fly-by-wire system malfunctions yet again and the Sukhoi goes down near Pune. Russian experts blame pilot error but the IAF says the Court of Inquiry is yet to pinpoint exact reason.

Crash No.6: 19 May 2015

Su-30MKI flying from Tezpur in Assam develops a technical snag and the pilot is forced to abandon the aircraft. Cause is yet to be established.

the Su-30MKI is becoming an other flying Coffin for IAF Pilots ,and Indians are still day dreaming that it is the best 4th gen fighter.
F 16 Fight record is 76-1(unarmed turkish f 16 shot down by greek mirage) only less the f 15 while Su 30 is waiting to score first kill

That is the problem, the underlined part.Esp the "invest". However, I agree to the other thing you said about india & Russia's PAKFA.

obviously it will invest and buy at least 40 jets as Pakistan has been saving funds for quite a while , you can see we have been only been inducting the Jf-17s and rarely buying F-16s when we got the chance . No other procurements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom