What's new

India aircraft carrier: New Delhi launches first home-built carrier

I do not suffer fools gladly.

It is better you choose company with your own kind. Now shoo.
That is also known as idiocies of highest order. And defending the indefensible.

And on serious note, for the sake of your enlightenment, like I said earlier oto melara 70mm gun is a Naval gun, its secondary work is CIWS, not primary. Thats why I said start to distinguish between CIWS and Naval Gun.

And CIWS will be replaced by the high power lasers or DEW systems, not by Naval guns.

LOL.... what kind of a shameless clown are you ?

I really don't care what rubbish you say. Keep waiting for space ships and lasers. Just stop wasting my time and quoting me.
Bro, seriously you need work alot. Just stop with your idiocies. If you remain on same course seriously people will laugh on you.

That is also known as idiocies of highest order. And defending the indefensible.

And on serious note, for the sake of your enlightenment, like I said earlier oto melara 70mm gun is a Naval gun, its secondary work is CIWS, not primary. Thats why I said start to distinguish between CIWS and Naval Gun.

And CIWS will be replaced by the high power lasers or DEW systems, not by Naval guns.
Interestingly, from what I understand, the IAC-1 (Vikrant class) will have gun CIWS (AK-630) and Naval guns (OTO 76mm SRGM).

Looks good, I take it the next stage is to fit it out?
Yup, the hull is about 98% complete and now she is being fitted out for sea trails in mid 2018.

Pics from mid 2015:

tumblr_nptvfyjNTD1tjfjuco1_1280.png

tumblr_nptvfyjNTD1tjfjuco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nptvfyjNTD1tjfjuco6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nptvfyjNTD1tjfjuco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nptvfyjNTD1tjfjuco9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nptvfyjNTD1tjfjuco8_1280.jpg

CAD:

tumblr_ncd8l1lUHx1tjfjuco1_1280.png

tumblr_ncd8l1lUHx1tjfjuco2_1280.jpg

Interestingly, from what I understand, the IAC-1 (Vikrant class) will have gun CIWS (AK-630) and Naval guns (OTO 76mm SRGM).

Yup, but Indian Navy should seriously start to think DEW for P-17A, IAC-2 and Next Generation Destroyers/Cruisers (Project 18).

What does Elections have to do with the Carrier.

@sambozoo @PWFI
I don't know why you tagged me, but, when you have a brainwashed stupid popullation, you need to give them a lollipop to gain their votes---i hope i answer your question.

They want to make it a lone wolf or what? Why a naval gun?

They want to make it a lone wolf or what? Why a naval gun?
Of course it won't be a lone wolf- that isn't part of the IN's CBG doctrine. The SRGMs will take up minimal space and will be effective against low flying CMs as a measure of last resort, it is good to see the IN thinking outside of the box.

I don't know why you tagged me, but, when you have a brainwashed stupid popullation, you need to give them a lollipop to gain their votes---i hope i answer your question.
Kek that's ironic coming from pakistan , also nothing about the article is misleading . If any of you read it clearly, it states the carrier is going to be combat ready in 2018 .

Back
Top Bottom