What's new

India, Afghanistan plan air cargo link over Pakistan

Irfy..immy whatever it was...

None.

So also your flights will be denied any air space over our land. Dont even know what is it that you guys trade in.

You can deny direct flights of our planes full of passengers bound for "Dhaka", "Khatmandu" and Sri Lanka, now look at our side of the globe ............... I don't think Pakistan has much to lose compared to india.

or why dont you learn how to use google? :P

What for? I would stick to typing the whole words, at least that gives me a feeling I am not a mental patient yet.

I don't think Pakistan has much to lose compared to india.
We fly as many flights over Pakistan as we want and in return we let Pakistan fly a few over our air space.Thats diplomacy, Indian style. Lolz
I would stick to typing the whole words, at least that gives me a feeling I am not a mental patient yet.
You just proved you're one. lolz

No way. I remember your previous username.

Pakistan should only allow air space to be used if Pakistani can validate the contents at origin to fly over Pakistan.

India have done in the past using this approach to take pictures of Pakistan sensitive areas and sending weapons to its RAW agents in Afghanistan side...

OR if they do not agree then shot down anything flying without permission in Pakistan air space ... no if and buts ..

A good time to test our ground to air missile because we wants to observe and checked our missile capability.

This will be another failed attempt .. not going to happen. PA will not allow two enemy states to use its air force in such sensitive times. Maybe NS will give approval but doubtful he'd get away with it.

This will be another failed attempt .. not going to happen. PA will not allow two enemy states to use its air force in such sensitive times. Maybe NS will give approval but doubtful he'd get away with it.
I think the time is over of someone.

We fly as many flights over Pakistan as we want and in return we let Pakistan fly a few over our air space.Thats diplomacy, Indian style. Lolz

That's inefficiency and incompetency Pakistani style .............. nothing special about india there, it would take one ..... I repeat again one true leader from Pakistan and for Pakistan to deflate the indian balloon.

I had always thought what do mental patients think about normal humans ............. thanks for confirming what they think about normal people.

Okay that is good enough for me as long as you don't get to see who is sitting on the other side. :D

I love your sense of humor sweetie! you made my morning.

I love your sense of humor sweetie! you made my morning.
I have my moments. :ashamed:

. I repeat again one true leader from Pakistan and for Pakistan to deflate the indian balloon.
Yes, we are waiting. :rolleyes:

I had always thought what do mental patients think about normal humans ............. thanks for confirming what they think about normal people.
Hahaha
That also backfired.
Okay that is good enough for me as long as you don't get to see who is sitting on the other side. :D
Don't get me curious. Lolz

Its not going to happen. These are just dirty tactics to disturb Pakistan & nothing else.

By the way do you girls also tie rakhi to each other? Just curious.
Hahaha
Rakhi is for females who can not look after themselves. I'm certain that me and @Razia Sultana don't belong to that category. For that matter I see this trait in a lot of Indian females. We are proudly independent.

Back
Top Bottom