What's new

India achieved in two years what China didn’t in decade

00025.png
Holy crap: India has difficulty bringing out simple browser of their own and using Chinese one.

Indus OS is now India’s second-most popular smartphone platform with a 6.3% market share, behind Alphabet’s Android. The multilingual system, one of many based on Android itself

So what's the market share held by Android?

Common origins .. we have our ideological differences .. but origins remain same
but still as a Pakistani i feel proud ..... about trolling ..... you always brought it on you ..... if something offends you then trying to reply fire and get traped in the game best thing is to ignore and funny thing is humor ..... i always deal with trolls this way and now i rarely get trolled .... try humor its best

but still as a Pakistani i feel proud ..... about trolling ..... you always brought it on you ..... if something offends you then trying to reply fire and get traped in the game best thing is to ignore and funny thing is humor ..... i always deal with trolls this way and now i rarely get trolled .... try humor its best

yikes .. i didn't hence my smiley over troll

i rarely write anything to be trolled .. only a real low IQ character tries to engage in stupidities

cheers and gudnite

Back
Top Bottom