What's new

India abruptly puts off border talks with China

CD,
we've heard that from you quite a bit, anything new in store for us?
maybe something relevant to the topic, for a change?

Yet we are the largest trading partners for all of them, and all of them are openly calling for increased cooperation with China. :lol:

Check this out:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our disputes are all diplomatic and economic, there is no real chance of full-scale war breaking out. Which is why we are ranked as being so much more peaceful than India is on the global indexes. :azn:

Check your best friend situation. We are still doing far better. What Chinese did for today's attack in Pakistan ??? last time I heard, Attack on Pakistan will be attack on China. :blah:

Check this out.

Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of freedom indices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Freedom and Failure are 2 most important index and China is doing extremely bad. :agree:

China has lowest rank on Freedom and bad in Failed nation category. :rolleyes:

@Rockyx thats what happens when one communist master rules over 1.3 billion chinese.... Nations around china are turning against them.... Soon myanmar would be in the list.... Chinese people should get rid of their lonely master or else he would put chinese peoples life in threat and would hide somewhere safe.... But i doubt it would happen because chinese people are cowardly people.... They fear their master.... Master got alot tanks to run over them.... Seriously one chinese got the b*lls.... It was the TANK MAN.... by the way can anyone update me what happened to that tank man guy?.... Man that was 'THE MAN' and the only man from china.... Rest are.... You know....

CD,
we've heard that from you quite a bit, anything new in store for us?
maybe something relevant to the topic, for a change?

It was perfectly relevant to the topic. :lol:

We all know that the CPC could stop the border incursions instantly, if it wanted to do so.

And in 2012 the Chinese administration will change from the Hu-Wen "doves" into the Xi-Li "hawks". Though even the doves are already more nationalistic than I am, and already too much for India to handle. :azn:

@Rockyx thats what happens when one communist master rules over 1.3 billion chinese.... Nations around china are turning against them.... Soon myanmar would be in the list.... Chinese people should get rid of their lonely master or else he would put chinese peoples life in threat and would hide somewhere safe.... But i doubt it would happen because chinese people are cowardly people.... They fear their master.... Master got alot tanks to run over them.... Seriously one chinese got the b*lls.... It was the TANK MAN.... by the way can anyone update me what happened to that tank man guy?.... Man that was 'THE MAN' and the only man from china.... Rest are.... You know....

Actually China is worst in all Freedom Index. They have least freedom in the world.

Check Media one.

Reporters_Without_Borders_2008_Press_Freedom_Rankings_Map.PNG

CD,
feel free to air any predictions you may have? if not, lets wait and watch, shall we?

Check your best friend situation. We are still doing far better.

Wrong, in fact it is India that has more poor than Africa. Nobody in the world can match India for poverty/starvation/malnutrition, not even the continent of Africa. :azn:

And on the failed states index, China is in the exact same category as India. So if we are doing bad, then so are you. :lol:

Check this one out:

Terrorism Risk Index - Maplecroft

India - Extreme Risk of Terrorism (highest category)

China - Low Risk of Terrorism (lowest category)

Freedom House world map

Freedom_House_world_map_2008_blue.png

A country where there is no Freedom is worst place to live.

CD,
feel free to air any predictions you may have? if not, lets wait and watch, shall we?

No buddy, no predictions here.

Don't you remember the NDTV prediction that said China would attack India "before 2012"? Only one month left, let's see how this Indian prediction turns out. :lol:

No buddy, no predictions here.

Don't you remember the NDTV prediction that said China would attack India "before 2012"? Only one month left, let's see how this Indian prediction turns out. :lol:

I love how you have so much faith in the Indian media. You always try to convince yourself that they hold a better image of china than we do.

Wrong, in fact it is India that has more poor than Africa. Nobody in the world can match India for poverty/starvation/malnutrition, not even the continent of Africa. :azn:

And on the failed states index, China is in the exact same category as India. So if we are doing bad, then so are you. :lol:

Check this one out:

Terrorism Risk Index - Maplecroft

India - Extreme Risk of Terrorism (highest category)

China - Low Risk of Terrorism (lowest category)

India is doing better than Chinese.

But Most importantly, Most important thing in life is Freedom.

In that category, China is one of the worst country in the world. India is very well.

There is also democracy Index where India has one of the best democracy and China is again worst.

Democracy_Index_2010_green_and_red.png

Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Myanmar, India, Australia all are becoming more and more anti-Chinese thanks to Communist aggressiveness.

More they bully her neighbours, more they will united, become Anti-Chinese, More presence of U.S. will increase.

China is more popular than the US. We have a higher approval rate and lower disapproval rate.

China and the U.S.: Competing for Political Influence

China is more popular in BRITAIN, CANADA, BRAZIL, GERMANY and AUSTRALIA of all places, than the US is. Indonesia, the largest county in Southeast Asia, is firmly on our side.

BBC Poll: Attitudes towards Countries

Did you notice how your best friend forever Vietnam is in dark red, while China is only in orange? :lol:

In that category, China is one of the worst country in the world. India is very well.

There is also democracy Index where India has one of the best democracy and China is again worst.

Democracy_Index_2010_green_and_red.png

@ Indians.

Please note down all important points to repeat (Copy-paste) everyday whenever CD repeats same line everyday. :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

China is more popular than the US. We have a higher approval rate and lower disapproval rate.

China and the U.S.: Competing for Political Influence

China is more popular in BRITAIN, CANADA, BRAZIL, GERMANY and AUSTRALIA of all places, than the US is. Indonesia, the largest county in Southeast Asia, is firmly on our side.

BBC Poll: Attitudes towards Countries

Did you notice how your best friend forever Vietnam is in dark red, while China is only in orange? :lol:

have you seen latest Gallup verdict ??

China is one of the most hatred country in U.S. survey after Iran, Pakistan.

Wait, I will post what U.S. and Europe thinks about Chinese. ;)

No, the most important thing is the basic human right of having food and water. Ask an Indian who is on the verge of starving to death, whether he wants some food, or whether he wants to vote for the Italian Sonia Gandhi one more time. :azn:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

According to this Unicef report, India starves more children to death than the rest of the world combined. And it does so every single year.

So when I said India was worse off than Africa, I was in fact being generous, India is worse off than all the starving people in the whole world.

Behind The Wall - Chinese babies sold for adoption in the U.S.?

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

No, the most important thing is the basic human right of having food and water. Ask an Indian who is on the verge of starving to death, whether he wants some food, or whether he wants to vote for the Italian Sonia Gandhi one more time. :azn:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

According to this Unicef report, India starves more children to death than the rest of the world combined. And it does so every single year.

So when I said India was worse off than Africa, I was in fact being generous, India is worse off than all the starving people in the whole world.

Chinese are also suffering in same way but Chinese Media is worst so no Free reporting.

Check Press Index

Reporters_Without_Borders_2008_Press_Freedom_Rankings_Map.PNG

Allow Free media then we will compare not when everything is Hidden. :no:

Back
Top Bottom