What's new

India: 60 Registered Rapes a Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thailand rapes per capita 0.0626305 per 1,000 people and ranked 27
Hong kong rapes per capita 0.0150746 per 1,000 people and ranked 55
India rapes per capita 0.0143187 per 1,000 people and ranked 56

Rapes (per capita) by country. Definition, graph and map.

Dude.. he is not thai...

His IP is conviniently ignored.. nothing can be done,,and every now and then he appears, starts lots of hate/ insult threads and after that receives a ban and dissappears.

Creating hate threads is the only motive and always get a few ones to thank his posts, coz sick minds are plenty .

Dude.. he is not thai...

His IP is conviniently ignored.. nothing can be done,,and every now and then he appears, starts lots of hate/ insult threads and after that receives a ban and dissappears.

Creating hate threads is the only motive and always get a few ones to thank his posts, coz sick minds are plenty .

Take it up with the moderators then. :lol:

I wouldn't mind responding to the flood of anti-China threads posted by Indians, by posting some negative articles about India.

But I'm just not bothered to look for any articles.

I wouldn't mind responding to the flood of anti-China threads posted by Indians, by posting some negative articles about India.

Did i disturb you in ur field day... Just ignore me and do what you are doing now..

Thanks

No there are forum rules against false-flags.

There are also forum rules about issuing "troll fatwas" or "false-flag fatwas".

Report it if you think something dodgy is going on.

I don't have any problem with the
Otherwise, do what the Indians tell me to do in all the China-bashing threads, i.e. ignore the intentions and try to have a constructive debate.

Good luck. :rofl:

Don't be presumptious..how many times Indian poverty was brought up by you personally and your friends in yesterday's thread ..when the original article on number of executions had nothing to do with India(as we had no executions last year.)..Atleast on this topic according to available figures Chinese rape rate exceeds that of India.

Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947 and India went crying to the UN.

37% my friend.We went to UN in the interests of securing Kashmir peacefully.
I"ll accept 1962 was a failure.
but what did India do after the Mumbai attacks but whine? And whine again?
We were successful in diplomatically pressuring Pakistan to accept that the perpetrators where from Pakistani soil.

If diplomatic victory = whining for you then tell me what India should have done,share your opinion with us.

I am just sitting back and watching the show. :coffee:

:lol: you go around with a begging bowl to the British for independence. We actually beat the Japanese. Half their casualties were from China and we killed the 3rd most axis soldiers. India was enslaved by the British for 200 years. 1 British can manage 1000 Indians.

Yup coming from a guy of 5 ft lol

If diplomatic victory = whining for you then tell me what India should have done,share your opinion with us.

For one thing, don't call other people cowards, unless you want to be laughed at. :azn:

You can wait for the next Japanese PM who get the guts to do so. I bet none in this decades.
Okey what about the rape cases beyond the registered figures?

OH PLEASE.........If you guys had anything close to balls, that Shrine wouldn't even exist today. At least India does not allow anyone to build shrines to rapists.

You're right, I just can't hide my hilarity when Indians accuse other people of being cowards. :lol:

Or when they talk about starving people in other countries.

The hypocrisy is priceless. :rofl:

You are doing just fine joining them and competing in who insults other more.

May you win ..Best of luck :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom