What's new

India: 60 Registered Rapes a Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if the moderators would let an Indian member who restricts himself only to the lowest quality posts against Pakistan. Oh and this guy has another id called super-Indain too.

Indians don't have the balls to use force even after the Mumbai attacks.
Force against whom?

China on the other hand, went head-to-head against the two superpowers of the world, USA (Korean war) and USSR (Sino-Soviet split).
Good for China
India gets slapped around by everyone and cries to the Westerners for help.
Our only defeat to date was 1962. who were the others in everyone

China on the other hand, went head-to-head against the two superpowers of the world, USA (Korean war) and USSR (Sino-Soviet split).

And you have the nerve to call other people cowards. :lol:

Lets not talk about "China's balls to use force" and rapes in the same thread.........or sooner or later someone is going to say something nasty about Japanese balls and the rapes they did. Oh....And just to clarify, I was speaking of balls figuratively.

Our only defeat to date was 1962. who were the others in everyone

Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947 and India went crying to the UN. They went off crying to the West after 1962 as well.

Your countrymen can talk big about "cowardice", but what did India do after the Mumbai attacks but whine? And whine again?

Hypocrisy.

And you have the nerve to call other people cowards. :lol:

I was talking about Molowchai. how does it bother you unless he is Chinese?

If you had the balls, you would have attacked the Japanese for the Rape of Nanking. All you guys do is to now laugh silently when they have an earth quake. :hang2: India had the balls to kick the Portugese out after our independence while you shamelessly had deals with the colonialists for HK and Macao. That is so ballsy.

Lets not talk about "China's balls to use force" and rapes in the same thread.........or sooner or later someone is going to say something nasty about Japanese balls and the rapes they did. Oh....And just to clarify, I was speaking of balls figuratively.

Didn't China 'go head to head with the Superpowers'? :confused:

Why not go head to head with the tiny island nation of Japan ?

mods plz close this thread...
it has became troll heaven....

someone report, plz...

:mod::mod::mod::mod::mod:

i m reporting some member's post here...

hope we will see some banned people..ASAP

If you had the balls, you would have attacked the Japanese for the Rape of Nanking. All you guys do is to now laugh silently when they have an earth quake. :hang2: India had the balls to kick the Portugese out after our independence while you shamelessly had deals with the colonialists for HK and Macao. That is so ballsy.

We were the winners of WW2, which is why we have veto power on the UNSC. :azn:

India is the constant crying loser. Crying over the Mumbai attacks, but without the balls to do anything.

Here are some words from the country that created you:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

:lol: you go around with a begging bowl to the British for independence. We actually beat the Japanese. Half their casualties were from China and we killed the 3rd most axis soldiers. India was enslaved by the British for 200 years. 1 British can manage 1000 Indians.

Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947 and India went crying to the UN. They went off crying to the West after 1962 as well.

Your countrymen can talk big about "cowardice", but what did India do after the Mumbai attacks but whine? And whine again?

Hypocrisy.

Boo Hoo Hoo :cry: :cry:.......... The Japanese Prime Minister visited a shrine and it hurt my feelings..... sounds familiar???:azn:

these are registered facts dont know what happens behind the curtains.
and apart from that India also has a huge network of selling and buying of girls ...

This remind me of the some indian movies maybe the slumdog millionair.

Jesus Christ this is 21st Century.

What happened to the girls and boys being sold and trained as a tool of begging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom