What's new

India: 60 Registered Rapes a Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you trying to say dude?? I would have said you are drunk but it would be improper to accuse a Muslim of doing so, so let me just ask you what you have been smoking??

I'll do you favor for explain this humorous post to you. Indian are used to blame any faults or anything happened against their wish on Pakistan.

This is well illustrated by the indian posts here. Why not focus on the topic and reduce the rape in india?

Yeah, sure, rape happen everywhere, but we are looking at 60 "REGISTERED RAPE" a DAY here, excluding the non reporting cases. Stop using your "Typical Indian derailing tactic" it won't work.:oops:

no wonder, this comes from a chinease/pakistani guy.....
both hv taken responsibility of others...... from toilets to rapes to poors...

china:
execution rate in china>>> execution rate combined of d whole world...
[it is a state secrete of china,u will b arrested n executed even u r d not d actual culprit, execution even in small cases]

pakistan :
increase of 12.5 % in rape cases as compared to indians..7.2%

but,they hv to see india....

i m not defending india, or saying that increasing rape cases r not a concern..
but, people here r debating like this a fun material for them....

if u really want debate on this, then debate in some sensible manner and give suggestion...

Indians at least have the balls to post anti- Chinese or anti-Pak threads with their own flag. Shame on OP and others who support the coward.

But the mods aren't interested in such vs competition,
Sooner or later this thread will get closed and the OP banned.

Are you kidding TS is famous for Indian bash threads .. dnt you knw that.. so he will not gonna ban..

Are you kidding TS is famous for Indian bash threads .. dnt you knw that.. so he will not gonna ban..

He certainly is,but it would me productive if we'd focus on providing more statistics and point out the reasons.

We are not scared of others publishing data or talking about these problems. The topic here is India's problem.

yaa.. fun material for u guys...:pop:

should i open a new thread regarding 87 rapes /day and debate only in context of china......

Indians at least have the balls to post anti- Chinese or anti-Pak threads with their own flag. Same on OP and others who support the coward.

Indians don't have the balls to use force even after the Mumbai attacks.

China on the other hand, went head-to-head against the two superpowers of the world, USA (Korean war) and USSR (Sino-Soviet split).

India gets slapped around by everyone and cries to the Westerners for help.

And you have the nerve to call other people cowards. :lol:

these are registered facts dont know what happens behind the curtains.
and apart from that India also has a huge network of selling and buying of girls ...

1 Anti-India topic vs 10 Anti-China topics

I hope you guys should be able to handle that. :tup:

This is not the retaliation, but to test the level of tolerance between Indian and Chinese.

HA HA HA....how silly....

All the so called "Anti-China" threads are foreign nations criticizing the unacceptable behaiviour and secrecy of the Chinese Goverment. And the Anti-Indian thread is an article by an Indian highlighting a social evil in India, which shows the freedom of speech in India. Chinese deny all the 10 foreign reports but Indians acknowledge that rape in India is indeed a real problem like anywhere else in the world.

I m sorry dear, but it is not "10 VS 1", in reality it is "11 VS 0"

Why are Indians so defensive? Frequently they create threads about problems and issues thats other countries face. Yet they become utterly defensive when one does the same.

no wonder, this comes from a chinease/pakistani guy.....
both hv taken responsibility of others...... from toilets to rapes to poors...

china:
execution rate in china>>> execution rate combined of d whole world...
[it is a state secrete of china,u will b arrested n executed even u r d not d actual culprit, execution even in small cases]

pakistan :
increase of 12.5 % in rape cases as compared to indians..7.2%

but,they hv to see india....

i m not defending india, or saying that increasing rape cases r not a concern..
but, people here r debating like this a fun material for them....

if u really want debate on this, then debate in some sensible manner and give suggestion...

LOOK Who is Talking . i will show you the 1st 4 or 5 posts.then tell me if u want a sensible debate.and yeah u also clicked on the thanks button on those post.That means u also agree with them

what are you trying to say, not rapes in your country or any where else over the world? or do you just need to bash India to feel manly and good .

Legalize prostitution

Stop replying to that Chinese troll.....

Atleast cases are being registered... thats the positive I see out of this news. We should borrow some parts of the sharia law in punishing these guys.

"Toilets" are Gone.. n "Rapes" are In I suppose.

Why not we also open a thread of 87 rapes a day in china

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom