What's new

India 3rd, Pakistan 6th Rank in ICC World T20 Rankings !!

Burn the ICC flag , kill some ICC officials if there any in pak. Go and Burn USA flag there must be some hand of USA. Pakistan 6th position kill them .:lol::rofl:

For crying out loud - the rankings don't take into account your performance in one tournament - even if it is the World Cup. Kenya reached the semi-finals in 2003 World Cup - that did not see them climb into the Top 4 or Top 8 for that matter.

For crying out loud - the rankings don't take into account your performance in one tournament - even if it is the World Cup. Kenya reached the semi-finals in 2003 World Cup - that did not see them climb into the Top 4 or Top 8 for that matter.

What are you doing man Comparing Pakistan with Kenya ? ....:rofl:

hmmmm... it's not your mistake....:lol:

Why aren't these threads regulated?
Some members have little to no class(Islam reference in a sports thread?) and unless the PDA Administration wants these members to represent this site, I say, REGULATE.

Now on topic, I believe Rating system shouldn't change as often as the current T20s. I mean C'mon, one day a team is in top 3 and the other day it's nowhere to be seen. For people to take these rankings seriously, they oughta have some consistency in 'em, kind of like Tennis Rankings. I understand those are 2 different sports, but that was just to give ya an idea.

This is stupid, ICC T20 rankings changes with every 1-2 matches.
Pakistan lost two matches in recent times while India has lost just one match, thats the reason why India is up in Ranking.

@Indians, No need to chest thump at it, a single defeat in a t20 match can get you below Pakistan.

@Pakistanis, no need to whinn, everything where India is 1-2 places ahead of you is not a conspiracy. You must be proud of your team which is doing so well despite little resources it has.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3485818 said:
well islam and islamabad dont have anything to do with cricket, but india surely does :lol:

:lol: really??? you gonna try and spin this Faux Pas ???

Burn the ICC flag , kill some ICC officials if there any in pak. Go and Burn USA flag there must be some hand of USA. Pakistan 6th position kill them .:lol::rofl:

you even mentioned USA but you failed to mention BCCI :cheesy:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3485940 said:
you even mentioned USA but you failed to mention BCCI :cheesy:

May be he didnt mentioned it as a well wisher of Pakistan because PCB can afford a PANGA with ICC but not with BCCI which is much more stronger & influencing in cricket world.

May be he didnt mentioned it as a well wisher of Pakistan because PCB can afford a PANGA with ICC but not with BCCI which is much more stronger & influencing in cricket world.

read post # 37 again

KARACHI: After winning World T20 final, West Indies jumped to second position of International Cricket Council (ICC) T20 ranking, Geo News reported on Monday.

According to the details, West Indies played 16 matches got 1,450 points. Sri Lanka remained top on the list and got 1524 points.
Pakistan is on 6th on the list. It is pertinent to mention that Pakistan was on 3rd place before ICC World T20 final. :lol:

India, England and South Africa are 3rd, fourth, fifth on the list. :cheers:

Pakistan slips to 6th in ICC T20 ranking

i think bcci's money is at work here. It is known that she blackmails ICC through its money

@hellraiser
i am a grown up man .. Changing mother and flag will be difficult for me .. But you kids can try

Killer ..... HA HA. Some indian guyz here are just to satify their anti pakistani attitude(and vice versa for pakistani guyz). Hota hai yaar. waqt rehte ye bhi samajh jaaenge.

i think bcci's money is at work here. It is known that she blackmails ICC through its money

CMon son, thoda relax kar lo aur gusse se bahar aao. BCCI is not RAW agent organization. :rofl:

Now my understanding for these ranking is that this system uses maths formula to calculate ranks rather than fuzzy logic.

Maths makes things black or white whereas fuzzy logic keeps it grey and more realistic.

Killer ..... HA HA. Some indian guyz here are just to satify their anti pakistani attitude(and vice versa for pakistani guyz). Hota hai yaar. waqt rehte ye bhi samajh jaaenge.

CMon son, thoda relax kar lo aur gusse se bahar aao. BCCI is not RAW agent organization. :rofl:

Now my understanding for these ranking is that this system uses maths formula to calculate ranks rather than fuzzy logic.

Maths makes things black or white whereas fuzzy logic keeps it grey and more realistic.

yes Maths makes things black or white, specially when u deduce the points of a team that reaches last 4 of the format's most prestigious torment:lol: n it still is ranked not even in first 5 n before the same team had won 2-1 series of same format against team like Australia. I really think that something is at work here.

I think PCB should protest on it n should ask ICC for explanation then we will c what ICC has to say in the defence of that

:rofl: its funny how even indians r trying to defend these actions of the racist ICC by saying that how Pakistan will start saying that its either done by MOSAD or RAW when their own media was saying that Fuf du Plesis is a ISI agent after their loss in the World Cup:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom