What's new

Incursions in Ladakh, a prelude a coming war with China, says analyst Bhara

LOL, well why would you give us an excuse then?

I see all the ultra-nationalists on here saying that India should open fire when Chinese troops start a so-called "incursion".

But of course, that would lead to open warfare. And everyone would know that India fired first.

So what's the solution? Don't do anything so silly.

Problem with having a democracy and free press.

So disputed territory becomes "our territory". But the people in Government know better.

Only , I wonder why these "incursions" have gone up suddenly. Is China prodding India to give them an excuse???

LOL, well why would you give us an excuse then?

I see all the ultra-nationalists on here saying that India should open fire when Chinese troops start a so-called "incursion".

But of course, that would lead to open warfare. And everyone would know that India fired first.

So what's the solution? Don't do anything so silly.

Looks like ChineseDragon cares about India more than what he does for China! Is he more concerned with India's gains than the Chinese losses?

Problem with having a democracy and free press.

So disputed territory becomes "our territory". But the people in Government know better.

Only , I wonder why these "incursions" have gone up suddenly. Is China prodding India to give them an excuse???

According to your defence minister A.K. Anthony... BOTH sides regularly cross over the LAC, due to a difference in perceptions of where the LAC lies.

But only India blows it up into a diplomatic incident, though they pick and choose when to do so.

So the real question is, why are India being louder than usual on this issue? Are they looking to give us an excuse?

Looks like ChineseDragon cares about India more than what he does for China! Is he more concerned with India's gains than the Chinese losses?

I advised them NOT to shoot at Chinese soldiers.

Only your people would be ridiculous enough to twist it in such a stupid manner. :lol:

According to your defence minister A.K. Anthony... BOTH sides regularly cross over the LAC, due to a difference in perceptions of where the LAC lies.

But only India blows it up into a diplomatic incident, though they pick and choose when to do so.

So the real question is, why are India being louder than usual on this issue? Are they looking to give us an excuse?

Hmm...thats really food for thought..

I do notice that the Chinese media is almost silent on these "incursions:, while Indian media is strident about it. Since your media is basically controlled by the Government, it means they want to downplay it which wouldn't be the case if they wanted it as an "excuse".

Well, the Congress is in bad shape in 2014 elections. Plus US's influence in India's foreign policy is pretty palpable now.

What is your reading of the whole game?

Hmm...thats really food for thought..

I do notice that the Chinese media is almost silent on these "incursions:, while Indian media is strident about it. Since your media is basically controlled by the Government, it means they want to downplay it which wouldn't be the case if they wanted it as an "excuse".

Well, the Congress is in bad shape in 2014 elections. Plus US's influence in India's foreign policy is pretty palpable now.

What is your reading of the whole game?

If the Chinese government wanted to make it a big incident, they could easily do so with the state media. Just one big inflammatory headline, and the entire country would be in an uproar.

Yet the state media hardly publishes anything about the China-India border? And all the official Chinese government statements are attempts to downplay the incident.

In fact it is the Indian media who are determined to make a big incident out of it. Every time.

IF your head swells anymore, it might not fit in your doorway anymore.

What would these ten division do without their equipment, BTW you do know, b/w China and India lies the worlds highest mountain range not navigable by tanks, artillery or even regular vehicles.

China has no need to fight India but when they try to demarcate the LAC they are met with slanderous and insidious allegations from the Indians its a barren wasteland and your getting all booty tickled about it, btw If China really wanted to they could have taken Tawang back into their control.

If the Chinese government wanted to make it a big incident, they could easily do so with the state media. Just one big inflammatory headline, and the entire country would be in an uproar.

Yet the state media hardly publishes anything about the China-India border? And all the official Chinese government statements are attempts to downplay the incident.

In fact it is the Indian media who are determined to make a big incident out of it. Every time.

I suspect USA's hand in this and India is just playing along.. Plus there are all those arms deals to be made:D

Witness the announcement of 50000 mountain troops with all the Zing Bang to go with them.

I suspect USA's hand in this and India is just playing along.. Plus there are all those arms deals to be made:D

Witness the announcement of 50000 mountain troops with all the Zing Bang to go with them.

Americans interfering in the region never surprises me.

According to him China is not a threat too ........ Some times politicians say what they have to ....

Yes both sides cross the area regularly diffrence is this time PLA is choosing to stay forcing Indians to stay too.

And if yes can China take that excuse and give US and Japan excuse ???
Evenif no actual paricipation of third side deplomatic and economic hit will be big. Can China take that risk in current economic slow down ???

Yes govts do what they have to but after the measure of PROFIT. Evenif China manage to grab the land will it like a hostile border for rest of century ???

I think China will avoid this unless SCS is settled. So its time for india to be prepared before that.

Unfortunalty you must be capable of enforcing voilence to bargine peace , sad but true. Current PLA activies at whatever reasons have only managed to push India to US-Jap camp. I see that as a delpomatic failure and chance for US to enter SA again

I expect all this scare mongering will go on till our elections in 2014, with a helping hand from the "free Indian Media". And, to counter the "Chinese aggression", we will need to purchase a huge lot of hardware which will put handsome kickbacks in Politician's pocket, his election expenses.

Of course, Uncle Sam and the European arms sellers will be pleased too.

Ever wondered what results would this adventurism bring to you,your mother,your father,your wife,your kids,your brothers,sisters,pet chicken,pet dogs and even cats?

bharat-verma-editor-indian-defence-review.jpg

Try putting that cockroach in your "freezer" for 8-10 hours in a bottle and see what happens to it. Cockroaches are resistant to radioactivity but they will die when the ancient land of Sub continent wears a thick fog of radioactive dust and nuclear winter.

ancient land of INDIA

China is a very strong nation.
Even if it is viewed as a aggressor (which I highly doubt since no-one really cares about India in international arena), it cannot stop China's growing..

If China attacks India then it will be same reaction from the world when Russia invaded Georgia... Small talk big warnings, but nothing happened.

___

India's friends? :omghaha:
Who?
Nepal, Bhutan? LOL they will stop Chinese invasion? :rofl:

No,but United States may inter-fare to stop China some how,by politically pressurizing her.UN has also pro-India lobby,and this lobby will definitely work out to stop China somehow.
As China itself is in one of those countries who are authorized to VETO in certain conditions,However China will face the pressure from specific pro-Indian lobby and China is well aware of that.

Well said exactly,and not US alone,but some of his more pro-Indian allies--a specific lobby to shield Indians.I think that China should also work on strengthening it's lobby system in UN,although VETO power China has played well carefully,yet still,for China is itself US target and has difference of interests with such countries,that is why it will be difficult for her?

Well said exactly,and not US alone,but some of his more pro-Indian allies--a specific lobby to shield Indians.I think that China should also work on strengthening it's lobby system in UN,although VETO power China has played well carefully,yet still,for China is itself US target and has difference of interests with such countries,that is why it will be difficult for her?

I doubt that pro-Indian lobbies have much power.

Hasn't helped them much on the border incidents.

Back
Top Bottom