What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Fall colors in India ?? o_O which place is this ?

English and foreign language university.. It has campuses in Hyderabad, Shillong and lucknow. Though I advise you to give a thought about Hyderabad( since it is my homwtown :P ) . Hope this helps. :)

EFL University

The 5 Best Treks of Himachal Pradesh

10 Best Trekking Routes of Himachal Pradesh

places to visit in himachal pradesh

30 Must Visit Tourist Places and Attractions in Himachal Pradesh

Hope these links help you sir :)

It is a mystical animal called yali.. In general it has a lion body with a elephants trunk

8f2d3487c2807c918bc1367828f830db.jpg

Some pillars are sculpted with yali having a horse body with a horse body and lion face..

35888d1349335375-trip-report-srirangams-got-soul-dsc_0392.jpg

Gee thanks a lot for the links !

St. Philomena's church is a Catholic church built in honour of St. Philomenain the Diocese of Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka, India. It was constructed in 1936 using a Neo Gothic style and its architecture was inspired by the Cologne Cathedralin Germany

1260613752(1).jpg

image.jpg

I even do not know India is such a beautiful place,until I see those pictures
I only have no more than 15000 dollors a year I hope I can afford this trip.
If you're looking for cheap accomodation you can opt for 'Oyo Rooms'. They give one of the best deals. Other than than you can also search for Youth Hostels which are part Hostelling International. $15K USD is more than enough for a three month trip if used judiciously.

To who may from India:

I heard that The chepeast way learning the English language is in India.
Is it true?
Which cities and courses can you advice?
Thanks forward:)
Best way to learn a language is by practice of using it in your day-to-day life. Shillong is the perfect place to learn English in India because:
1) Almost all the locals speak English here due to a Christian majority population.
2) Weather is awesome round-the-clock 365 days a year.
3) It's a hill station, so plenty of greenery and fun places to ease out for the day.
4) If you're into rock music then this is the right place to hang out.

There are plenty of colleges here that offers courses in English that you seek. Give it a thought.

The Chamundeshwari Temple (ಶ್ರೀ ಚಾಮುಂಡೇಶ್ವರಿ ದೇವಸ್ಥಾನ) is located on the top of Chamundi Hills about 13 km from the palace city of Mysore in the state of Karnataka in India. The temple was named after Chamundeshwari or Durga, the fierce form of Shakti, a tutelary deity held in reverence for centuries by Mysore Maharajas.

1260613752.jpg

View attachment 296178

If you're looking for cheap accomodation you can opt for 'Oyo Rooms'. They give one of the best deals. Other than than you can also search for Youth Hostels which are part Hostelling International. $15K USD is more than enough for a three month trip if used judiciously.

Best way to learn a language is by practice of using it in your day-to-day life. Shillong is the perfect place to learn English in India because:
1) Almost all the locals speak English here due to a Christian majority population.
3) It's a hill station, so plenty of greenery and fun places to ease out for the day.

There are plenty of colleges here that offers courses in English that you seek. Give it a thought.
View attachment 296178

I never been to india coz a japanese said it will be expensive most costly in hotels.coz the india hotels are almost like 5 stars.
now I have plan to do this trip in the october thanks to those links and suggestions I will take my son and my wife.

View attachment 296178

Thanks for your kindly and sensible answer. The weather and climate are the very important factors.
You can be sure that i will recomend Shillong Language Schools to everyone who is around to me:)

I never been to india coz a japanese said it will be expensive most costly in hotels.coz the india hotels are almost like 5 stars.
now I have plan to do this trip in the october thanks to those links and suggestions I will take my son and my wife.

You can check Hotel Booking India, Branded hotels, Affordable Stays – OYO Rooms for stay.

For traveling between cities, you can try MakeMyTrip, India's No 1 Travel Site | Book Flights, Hotels, Holiday Packages & Bus Tickets Check the fares here and then book the ticket from the airline website. This is to ensure, in case you decide to cancel, its easier to process the same. If you are sure, you can book from makemytrip itself.

For food, avoid the street food. Its delicious, but, may result in stomach problems either due to spice or hygiene. In October, avoid the eastern coast. The weather is not great. If you tell us your budget and what kind of places you are interested in, we can suggest relevant places.

You can check Hotel Booking India, Branded hotels, Affordable Stays – OYO Rooms for stay.

For traveling between cities, you can try MakeMyTrip, India's No 1 Travel Site | Book Flights, Hotels, Holiday Packages & Bus Tickets Check the fares here and then book the ticket from the airline website. This is to ensure, in case you decide to cancel, its easier to process the same. If you are sure, you can book from makemytrip itself.

For food, avoid the street food. Its delicious, but, may result in stomach problems either due to spice or hygiene. In October, avoid the eastern coast. The weather is not great. If you tell us your budget and what kind of places you are interested in, we can suggest relevant places.

Feel free to tag me if you need any more info. I'll try my best to help you out with your travel plan. :welcome:

@Mr.Nair , do you know the houseboats? How much do they cost? Planning to visit India soon. Also, if they allow us to fish in the back waters of kerala.
You should try angling over Nameri river near Assam-Arunachal border. The fishes here are big !

Back
Top Bottom