What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Truly amazing!

Karnataka

a1.jpg

@RisingShiningSuperpower @WaLeEdK2 @Thorough Pro @Rabzon @F-22Raptor @Species @Madali @IceCold @bedbin @kollang

I am regular traveller through that way to my Father in Law house @ Devagiri, DK District. Are you from Chikmagalur ?

My Friend,

Is this what you want to see
View attachment 290679 View attachment 290680 View attachment 290681 View attachment 290682 View attachment 290683 View attachment 290684

Nope, I said very clearly what my personal experience of standing at the bottom of a waterfall was like.

Btw Jog falls, even when not in full flow, still has an awe factor associated with it due to the scale of those giant rock faces and the sheer depth of that gorge exposed by lack of water!

Nope, I said very clearly what my personal experience of standing at the bottom of a waterfall was like.

Btw Jog falls, even when not in full flow, still has an awe factor associated with it due to the scale of those giant rock faces and the sheer depth of that gorge exposed by lack of water!

After few deaths . . . . going to bottom of waterfalls is not allowed. Though they have made concrete steps till the bottom of the falls.

Fort of Keladi Rulers of 16th Century at Nagara (or Bidanoor) it is 17 km from Hosanagara & 84 km from Shivamogga district, Karnataka.
DSC08729.JPG
DSC08747.JPG
DSC08753.JPG
DSC08754.JPG
DSC08765.JPG
DSC08785.JPG
DSC08810.JPG
DSC08817.JPG

Back
Top Bottom