What's new

Income Tax (Legal Advice) Sub forum

AZ1

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Now since FBR is pushing so hard for income tax file and become filer. More and more business person would like to get register for filer but they have lots of question and these questions need to be answered. This forum is good place where even professional visit this forum and provide their input in order to help and advice the situation of the person who would like to file the tax.

I think we should have such sub forum where people can discuss such issue as well.

Thanks,
Best regards.

i think it is better fbr make youtube video tutorial about how to become filer and use fbr software for becoming filer and how to file a return by showing public with example of dummy new member

i think it is better fbr make youtube video tutorial about how to become filer and use fbr software for becoming filer and how to file a return by showing public with example of dummy new member
Those videos already exists but I am talking about the situation in which non filer is in and how much tax they have to pay. Every individual has different situation and to be honest more are afraid to tax return file thinking they will be charge huge amount if they show their yearly income.

In some cases they are exempt from the income tax but they don't know and then they don't file so it would be knowledge base type thing on here where people read it and that will encourage them to become filer.

i think it is good people discuss it here but youtube reach is larger than this forum so it is good that fbr make video in this regard about the points you raised and promote in in tv channels and social media as well as newspapers so this information can reach to common public
Those videos already exists but I am talking about the situation in which non filer is in and how much tax they have to pay. Every individual has different situation and to be honest more are afraid to tax return file thinking they will be charge huge amount if they show their yearly income.

In some cases they are exempt from the income tax but they don't know and then they don't file so it would be knowledge base type thing on here where people read it and that will encourage them to become filer.

i think it is good people discuss it here but youtube reach is larger than this forum so it is good that fbr make video in this regard about the points you raised and promote in in tv channels and social media as well as newspapers so this information can reach to common public
Currently FBR talk about automation without interaction face to face with the fbr officer they should have knowledge base center within fbr website where people post the question about their income tax and get their answer it's not that hard to handle such things if defence forum can run by his own think about at govt level handling such things rather than making conference video for each and every tax problem.

FAQs are present in every websites which involves answer to such questions and I think fbr website has this,people questions reply is also good but it will need more staff and expense than to upload video of major problems faced by public or write in bullet points about major issues faced by common man and its solution .
Currently FBR talk about automation without interaction face to face with the fbr officer they should have knowledge base center within fbr website where people post the question about their income tax and get their answer it's not that hard to handle such things if defence forum can run by his own think about at govt level handling such things rather than making conference video for each and every tax problem.

Hi,

Now since FBR is pushing so hard for income tax file and become filer. More and more business person would like to get register for filer but they have lots of question and these questions need to be answered. This forum is good place where even professional visit this forum and provide their input in order to help and advice the situation of the person who would like to file the tax.

I think we should have such sub forum where people can discuss such issue as well.

Thanks,
Best regards.
Sounds good @WebMaster
I agree coz Many people ask silly questions about income tax and MANY still mistake filing tax returns for paying tax and vice versa...
Others pull out % from thin air claiming FBR is taxing this and that at this and that rate :unsure:

It would be a good idea to make a database of what is what so one can extract from it when replying on other threads?!

Its an nice idea will also help more to get register(PDF playing its part in it ) but first u have to make it totally professional thread ,make few who are in field in charge of it people will get answer only submitting their question no opinions,no unnecessary talk allowed
Sounds good @WebMaster
I agree coz Many people ask silly questions about income tax and MANY still mistake filing tax returns for paying tax and vice versa...
Others pull out % from thin air claiming FBR is taxing this and that at this and that rate :unsure:

It would be a good idea to make a database of what is what so one can extract from it when replying on other threads?!

Its an nice idea will also help more to get register(PDF playing its part in it ) but first u have to make it totally professional thread ,make few who are in field in charge of it people will get answer only submitting their question no opinions,no unnecessary talk allowed
I doubt we have FBR officials on PDF :unsure:

Thread title should be titled as “Income Tax Discussion” or something else.

I don’t think it would be appropriate to call it “Legal Advice”. If so, a fat disclaimer/caveat should be inserted in OP so that anybody who might be misled about anything, doesn’t come back on the website administration.

In any case, no serious/professional poster would want their posts to be treated as “Legal Advice” anyway, so "Discussion" would be appropriate.

We got much better than them income tax lawyers,professional accountants who can answer all such queries very well basharty tayyar ho jain
I doubt we have FBR officials on PDF :unsure:

Cool now we need to shift that here in easy language :(

Members can try to give their opinion if someone have specific questions and confusion. Otherwise material available in the link is already give most of answers.

Members can try to give their opinion if someone have specific questions and confusion. Otherwise material available in the link is already give most of answers.
Awesome! waiting for @WebMaster to decide a a section or a thread?

Back
Top Bottom