What's new

"In Yemen, death surrounds you"

Houthis are responsible for that . hope ksa wipe out whole tribe.

You mean Hothis are responsible for savageness of Saudis? who is in whose land? you mean aggressor is an innocent angel in white and those who defend their country are the bad guys here?would you like the same happen for your country?

You mean Hothis are responsible for savageness of Saudis? who is in whose land? you mean aggressor is an innocent angel in white and those who defend their country are the bad guys here?would you like the same happen for your country?

these days , we are facing something like "hyporisy-ism" ...

Last edited:
Houthis are responsible for civil war in yemen .
Anyways by the same logic . usa russia iran etc are aggressor in syria . arnt they?

Who wants snakes in their home ?
Will u welcome them in iran ?
they are not killing only few bad extremists
they are mostly killing innocents. if you check the international famous organizations saying about it , they are much more civilians and innocent people killed by saudi bombings.

but it seems you just don't care .

they are not killing only few bad extremists
they are mostly killing innocents. if you check the international famous organizations saying about it , they are much more civilians and innocent people killed by saudi bombings.

but it seems you just don't care .
international forum says a lot about iran too . do u believe in that too?

international forum says a lot about iran too . do u believe in that too?
i believe my country is led by a stupid leader who is destroying our country.

anyway i remind you some facts:
10-09-yemen-state-of-crisis.jpg

Back
Top Bottom