What's new

In the shadow of war: Indian offers biryani comfort to Israeli troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's true for the most part. They don't fake it though. They simply choose not to disclose the fact that the proprietor is Pakistani, and I see nothing wrong in it.

I have seen no restaurant where they tell you after or before serving who is the proprietor :)

I have seen no restaurant where they tell you after or before serving who is the proprietor :)

Precisely! But it's a given in India and Pakistan that Hotel owners serving Indian food are natives of the land. Not so in places like Germany. And many a time, they happen to be from across the Radcliffe line. :)

Muslim-killers need to be well-fed. She is doing a good job.

Why not biryani to Palestine children and civilians. When children get hurt, we should condemn bombing , no matter who they are.
No water, no food, No shelter for Palestinians. They are hungry and thirsty from weeks.
She is an Isareli...why would she serve the enemy..would you if your country was at war?

image002.jpg

Replace the Englishman with an Israeli, and that's what you have today.

Later.
Is that one of your ancestors(Kneeling down or Standing Up) before you guys got Paistan.

She is an Isareli...why would she serve the enemy..would you if your country was at war?

Is that one of your ancestors(Kneeling down or Standing Up) before you guys got Paistan.

He looks like he might be from Chennai. :partay:

Bhaiya cuisine:
DSCN1192.JPG

Pakistani Cuisine:
Chicken+Tikka+Biryani+3.jpg

just had a caouple of drinks and some lazeez "veg biryani" with a "israeli friend"

its like an start of earli weakend and im happy

why hindus are serving Muslim dishes to jews? :lol:
Muslim dishesaa?Biryani has its origins in iran .Dishes similar to biryani like pulaao were being made in middle east,Iran,turkey and Greece even before the advent of Islam.Pakistan has no contribution whatsoever in inventing or introducing any famous dish.The so called Punjabi dishes also are actually east Punjabi dishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom