What's new

In the shadow of war: Indian offers biryani comfort to Israeli troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not your food by any stretch of imagination. It originated either in South India (which has more varieties of biryani than any other place on earth), or it evolved from Turkic and central Asian cuisines. You Pakistanis (to play your silly game of mis-spelling the name, I should probably call you pukistani) don't have any cultural accomplishments of your own; you simply try to reflect in the light of the borrowed glory of other civilizations.

From WP:

do u know telugu? :P

Muslim Dish?

Bhai ab ye bhi bata do Shia Dish hai ya Sunni Dish ya Ahmedi Dish?

Or is it Punjabi Dish or Sindhi Dish or Pukhtoon Dish or Gujrati Dish?

:coffee:

If it is ahmadi or shia ,then it will suicide bombed or destroyed for blasphemy.

It would fall under Mughali cuisine not bhaiya cuisine. :enjoy:
What does Mughali mean? Ohh, Mughals were the one who settled in India and had capital in delhi. Kool, Biryani is an Indian Dish. Whats da issue dawg?

You fugly Indian. Anybody can edit Wikipedia. Everyone knows you bhartis try to pass off superior Muslim food as Indian. Now Biriyani is South Indian? Bwhahahahaha

I'm guessing some South Indian must have introduced it to the Afghans and Iranians as well. :rofl: Gtfo...

If it is ahmadi or shia ,then it will suicide bombed or destroyed for blasphemy.
Biryani getting Bombed? Now thats interesting. :D

Waise not a bad option. I wud love to be bombed by Biryani rather than nails n gunpowder. I will pay to be bombed everyday. Yumm. :D

What does Mughali mean? Ohh, Mughals were the one who settled in India and had capital in delhi. Kool, Biryani is an Indian Dish. Whats da issue dawg?

Keep dreaming bharti. Indian dish? :lol:

You fugly Indian. Anybody can edit Wikipedia. Everyone knows you bhartis try to pass off superior Muslim food as Indian. Now Biriyani is South Indian? Bwhahahahaha

I'm guessing some South Indian must have introduced it to the Afghans and Iranians as well. :rofl: Gtfo...
The statements are well sourced. In any case, even if it is not S Indian, it is NOT YOURS. I hate to inform you, but you are NOT a Turk or a central Asian. You are a Pakistani with no history or culture of your own. Deal with it.

Biryani is not yours. Endof story.

Do u really not understand that one dish can have several names with regional customization? I mean seriously such low IQ?

What is the difference between Doner and Shawarma? If u can comprehend this them may be u have brains to understand basic differences.

The statements are well sourced. In any case, even if it is not S Indian, it is NOT YOURS. I hate to inform you, but you are NOT a Turk or a central Asian. You are a Pakistani with no history or culture of your own. Deal with it.

In any case, It's not Indian either, and the best Biriyani in the subcontinent is made by Muslims. Stick to your daal and chapati.

Even Baloch diaspora,afghans mock pakistani punjabis online.

Keep dreaming bharti. Indian dish? :lol:
Mughals were Indians. PERIOD.

Mughals told British that they were Hindustani. Go find out when they said they were Pakistani? Till then dont bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom