What's new

In Silicon Valley, Cisco civil rights lawsuit could expose rampant caste prejudice against Dalits

Surely you are a retard.

:cry:

I am not talking about just moving out, but about what they should do after moving out. Or even remain in their parents' home and complain. The first criteria for enlightenment should be these youth identifying the problems in society and complaining.

LOL. First learn to take care of yourself before having grandiose dreams of taking care of society.

Wonderful. There are hundreds of millions in India who earn money as is the social norm here. Show me a Elon Musk or Bhagat Singh from among them.

Plenty of Billionaires and violent men out there in India. Just read the newspaper and you can see them, hear them.

LOL. First learn to take care of yourself before having grandiose dreams of taking care of society.

Save your LOLs when you have dialogue with the ghosts of Fidel Castro, Gaddafi or even the living personage of Carlos ( the jackal ).

And remind us humble folk what you, long having taken care of yourself, have contributed to society.

Plenty of Billionaires and violent men out there in India. Just read the newspaper and you can see them, hear them.

What is your point, without writing troll wordings ?

Save your LOLs when you have dialogue with the ghosts of Fidel Castro, Gaddafi or even the living personage of Carlos ( the jackal ).

And remind us humble folk what you, long having taken care of yourself, have contributed to society.

I am not the one declaring to take care of society. ... that was all you.

I am just a small man living out my few days in pdf. :agree:

What is your point, without writing troll wordings ?

Get out of your house and smell the coffee. That way you get to live in the real world.

I am not the one declaring to take care of society. ... that was all you.

But you pose as if you had been a fighting comrade of Che Guevara who has been there and done that.

Get out of your house and smell the coffee. That way you get to live in the real world.

Can you give me an example of your "real world" ?

But you pose as if you had been a fighting comrade of Che Guevara who has been there and done that.

I have nothing but contempt for che cuevara.

Can you give me an example of your "real world" ?

Real world is when you start worrying about your next meal and your EMI , than spend time worrying about society.

I have nothing but contempt for che cuevara.

It has become obvious.

Real world is when you start worrying about your next meal

And why should one struggle to get the next meal ? Why can't you take the first step towards creating a welfare state where basic food is a basic human right that comes without cost ? Obviously you have not read my thread.

and your EMI

EMI for what ? A house which anyway should be provided free by the system ?

than spend time worrying about society.

No sensible person would want India to remain as is for the next ten years. How can one not even remotely consider tragic cases such as this and while time away in thinking of petty things like why the exam marks are 499 out of 500 and which PG diploma is best added to my MBA ?

Are you sure you want to say online what you have said all this time ?

And why should one struggle to get the next meal ? Why can't you take the first step towards creating a welfare state where basic food is a basic human right that comes without cost ? Obviously you have not read my thread.

Like I said, you don't have to. Become a Naga Sadhu.

You want "basic food", then start eating insects and leaves like apes. It will sustain your life.

EMI for what ? A house which anyway should be provided free by the system ?

Why ? Why do you need a house ? start living under the trees or in the hills. That is for free.

No sensible person would want India to remain as is for the next ten years. How can one not even remotely consider tragic cases such as this and while time away in thinking of petty things like why the exam marks are 499 out of 500 and which PG diploma is best added to my MBA ?

Are you sure you want to say online what you have said all this time ?

Your exam marks is relevant only to show the interviewers your seriousness about life.

No one wants to hire a lazy guy who makes excuses for his failures.

Unless it is from a premier institute, your MBA degree is only to showcase your ambition.

They help people identify the real you. But once you are in the job, you have to perform or perish.

Last edited:
Like I said, you don't have to. Become a Naga Sadhu.

You want "basic food", then start eating insects and leaves like apes. It will sustain your life.

Why ? Why do you need a house ? start living under the trees or in the hills. That is for free.

Your exam marks is relent only to show the interviewers your seriousness about life.

No one wants to hire a lazy guy who makes excuses for his failures.

Unless it is from a premier institute, your MBA degree is only to showcase your ambition.

They help people identify the real you. But once you are in the job, you have to perform or perish.

It is because of idiots like you that a hugely populated and supposedly educated country like India is still a third-world place even after 73 years of so-called Independence. You should create a thread regarding your ideas.

It is because of idiots like you that India is still a hell-hole after 73 years of so-called Independence. You should create a thread regarding your ideas.

These are not my ideas. These are YOUR ideas. :lol:

You want everything for "Free", so I just told you how to live your life for Free. You will never need money every again.

What is the problem ?

These are not my ideas. These are YOUR ideas. :lol:

You want everything for "Free", so I just told you how to live your life for Free. You will never need money every again.

What is the problem ?

So you support the death of that migrant laborer woman who died of hunger at that Bihar railway station ? She died because she had no money to buy food. I won't be surprised one bit if you worship Lakshmi the Hindu goddess of money.

If you again put the LOL emoji the readers of this thread will wonder about your sanity.

Madan Ravichandran’s Explosive Insider Account Of How Periyarists, Communists Impose Ideological Hegemony In Tamil Media
byThe Commune-Jul 11, 2020 11:37 AM

swarajya%2F2020-07%2Fb3dd8b64-12d5-4548-afcf-bd6015d41619%2F6FtMvmuK4qHFAGGc.jpg
same Madhan Ravichandran

EcjZEKSU0AAfnmk

So you support the death of that migrant laborer woman who died of hunger at that Bihar railway station ? She died because she had no money to buy food. I won't be surprised one bit if you worship Lakshmi the Hindu goddess of money.

If you again put the LOL emoji the readers of this thread will wonder about your sanity.

Lakshmi is the goddess of LUCK you islamic bigot (for dragging in Hindu gods).

Kuber is the god of money.

Modi govt. gives 5 kg Rice / Wheat and 1 kg dal PER PERSON per month from March 2020 to November 2020. So how can she die of hunger ?

Have you no shame to lie ? I guess we all know the answer to that.

So why is he in the US ?

Why is he not in the paradise called TN created by his "Dravidian" hero called Periyar ?

So why is he in the US ?

Why is he not in the paradise called TN created by his "Dravidian" hero called Periyar ?

He is in US because of Periyar. Otherwise he will end up in shit hole like in North India

anyway the photo of reporter in Chennai with periyer photo Burn:flame:

He is in US because of Periyar. Otherwise he will end up in shit hole like in North India

anyway the photo of reporter in Chennai with periyer photo Burn:flame:

But why is he not living in the paradise Periyar created for him called "Tamil Nadu" ? :lol:

A land where there is no caste discrimination and where brahmins hide their surnames for the fear of being attacked.

Why did he go all the way to the US to be discriminated ? Isn't periyars TN better than casteist US ?

Back
Top Bottom