What's new

In parting shot, Obama prods India on religious freedom

I wish I could say the same.
sarcasm-some-dont-know-it-yet.jpg

Let me ask you: Did I even make ONE comment that shows that I try to spread Christian or any other faith?!

If yes, I happily accept your accusations. If you cant find one, you are a incredibly dumb moron with a big mouth and nothing behind it.

Now chose one.

Let me ask you: Did I even make ONE comment that shows that I try to spread Christian or any other faith?!

If yes, I happily accept your accusations. If you cant find one, you are a incredibly dumb moron with a big mouth and nothing behind it.

Now chose one.

Do you think you can spread christiantity on pdf ? :lol: .....................but you are a christian supremacist and hater and that is evident from your posts.

Better a "moron" than a TRAITOR and Hater. Now shoo dirt bag.

Do you think you can spread christiantity on pdf ? :lol: .....................but you are a christian supremacist and hater and that is evident from your posts.

Better a "moron" than a TRAITOR and Hater. Now shoo dirt bag.

So you chose the second option. Fine

Yeah,... like talking to any religious nuthead. Cant have a proper discussion. Get well soon. You cant answer my point because you do not believe in a non theocratic state. You are still evading my question: What is wrong with this statement:

"India will succeed so long as it is not splintered along the lines of religious faith, as long as it is not splintered along any lines, and it is unified as one nation,"

Hindutwadis like you are pathetic... doing stupid and irrational things because some ancient book, scripts or religious leaders tell you to do so.
But India was split along Religion during Partition was it not? and still we succeeded.India Succeeded even when your faith was not yet born,nor set foot in India .

But India was split along Religion during Partition was it not? and still we succeeded.India Succeeded even when your faith was not yet born,nor set foot in India .
You again :lol: Had some biology classes?

British India was split because Jinnah and his supporters wanted a separate nation. India was envisaged to be a nation for all religion... and it was built as a nation not based on any particular religion. Thats why we keep hold of J&K. Pakistans argument that we cant have it because of its Muslim majority does not count for us, since India, unlike Pakistan, is not a nation for any particular religion.

You again :lol: Had some biology classes?

British India was split because Jinnah and his supporters wanted a separate nation. India was envisaged to be a nation for all religion... and it was built as a nation not based on any particular religion. Thats why we keep hold of J&K. Pakistans argument that we cant have it because of its Muslim majority does not count for us, since India, unlike Pakistan, is not a nation for any particular religion.
You don't even know the A-Z of biology :enjoy:
So,Christians and Muslims can have nations based on their faith but not Hindus?
Pakistan was made for Muslims and India was for Hindus and those who wanted to stay with hindus,those who couldn't bear to live with Hindus were free to migrate to Pakistan.
the rules of partition were clear, everyone agreed.
Why do you smear that Secular nation idea only on us Hindus while you Christians have more than 120 nations where the official state religion is Christianity?You cannot bear the existence of a single hindu nation in the world and yet you lecture us about human rights?
Hypocrisy much?
Like it or not this is Hindu Majority "Hindu Rasthra"Don't like it, the options for you are always open.

You don't even know the A-Z of biology :enjoy:
Says the guy who does not know that humans belong to the animal kingdom.

So,Christians and Muslims can have nations based on their faith but not Hindus?

You are talking about nations founded in the dark ages. And many of those Islamic republics are torn apart by sectarian tension and are still developing nations.

Christians have more than 120 nations where the official state religion is Christianity

Dumbest comment ever made....
9a9a8516_Epic20facepalm.PNG

Seems like you need some help in maths too... I cannot count 120 nations :lol:
1000px-Map_of_state_religions.svg.png

List of countries with a state religion

Last edited:
Says the guy who does not know that humans belong to the animal kingdom.

You are talking about nations founded in the dark ages. And many of those Islamic republics are torn apart by sectarian tension and are still developing nations.

Dumbest comment ever made....
9a9a8516_Epic20facepalm.PNG

Seems like you need some help in maths too... I cannot count 120 nations :lol:
1000px-Map_of_state_religions.svg.png
1) Your argument was about Mammals and other reptiles. not Humans.
2)Nations are founded on Christian principles, Sam Huntington says "America is a White Anglo-Saxon,English speaking,Christian Nation".

Watch this video from 12.33.
All European countries are Christian, Russia follows Orthodox Christianity same with Eastern European nations.
Spain,Portugal,Italy are catholics,Germany are lutherans, Uk is baptist.
You forgot south korea,Phillipines,Australia,NewZealand and Tasmania are christian nations.
Who are you fooling here.
Christians_distribution.png

So when we hindus want our Land to be Hindu, why do you get butthurt so much?
Tell me why do you christians go on converting Hindus in India, if you were champions of Secularism?
Why do you impose Secularism only on us Hindus while you keep calling our gods as devil,heathens and we will go to hell.
You think we will bear any bullshite you heap upon us citing Secularism?

Bharat is the place where Hinduism was born and it shall remain hindu, Don't like it? feel free to use your Visa option .

1) Your argument was about Mammals and other reptiles. not Humans.
I was referring to the animal kingdom. And humans are part of it. Fact. Period. Get on with it.
2)Nations are founded on Christian principles, Sam Huntington says "America is a White Anglo-Saxon,English speaking,Christian Nation".
When exactly did he become an authority to change the structure of a nation? :lol: He has as much saying about the constitution of the US as you do... (PS: Read its constitution)
All European countries are Christian, Russia follows Orthodox Christianity same with Eastern European nations.
Spain,Portugal,Italy are catholics,Germany are lutherans, Uk is baptist.
You forgot south korea,Phillipines,Australia,NewZealand and Tasmania are christian nations.
Who are you fooling here.View attachment 189679
What? You were talking about STATE RELIGIONS. Thats not the same as what you are talking about here. You get the difference?
You are talking about totally different things in one argument...

Pakistan has no interest in this pissing match between USA and India, you sound desperate.

We don't give a rat's tail on what Pakistan thinks.

The member is asking for an answer from Indian POV and I just answered him.

Back
Top Bottom