What's new

In panic mode: PM battens down the hatches

@bold... Sweet dreams...but unfortunately will remain dreams only for the foreseeable future... :(

Then there is only one way left for us...Do all u can in your personal capacity for your country...

We seriously need to get our act together...This is too much now...

Pakistan is not an orphan...Its a fukin* powerful country, just need little bit honesty and we will reach our destination...

@Farah Sohail .....Check this comment out...This is why I never loses hope on Pakistan...This comment was made by @war&peace recently...Which gave me goosebumps...So, we shouldn't lose hope...We will win, sooner or later...In Sha Allah...:pakistan:

I can tell you that each of these missile systems has undergone far more modifications, minor and major changes, fixes in hardware and bug fixes and in addition to the numerous design iterations. I won't be able to share the whole lot of details but I can promise you that your scientists are working and often over time and when I say over time that means many sleepless nights but their passion does not die even when they face problems and even failures. Just the design and testing of a wing takes a lot of time and effort, a constant loop of iteration between aerodynamics, structural design and G&C teams, once they get through comes the team with radars and communication and then they demand certain iterations.. even though the best concepts of concurrent engineering and configuration management are applied. Each and every component gets tested and some of the components are extremely expensive because we are talking about milspec grades of special materials..so QA and QC guys are there...basically testing and evaluation and QAC guys apparently look like villains..but actually they all work together to deliver the nation a system that works and works the first time. I just wrote these few lines so you guys can appreciate the amount of effort goes into these system because all this effort is hidden from your eyes and most of you may never be able to see that in your entire life time but when you see the product just remember these lines. Because when a soldier gets shaheed everybody knows but a lot scientists and engineers even lay their lives during some tests but it never gets shared with the outside world

Then there is only one way left for us...Do all u can in your personal capacity for your country...

We seriously need to get our act together...This is too much now...

Pakistan is not an orphan...Its a fukin* powerful country, just need little bit honesty and we will reach our destination...

@Farah Sohail .....Check this comment out...This is why I never loses hope on Pakistan...This comment was made by @war&peace recently...Which gave me goosebumps...So, we shouldn't lose hope...We will win, sooner or later...In Sha Allah...:pakistan:

I can tell you that each of these missile systems has undergone far more modifications, minor and major changes, fixes in hardware and bug fixes and in addition to the numerous design iterations. I won't be able to share the whole lot of details but I can promise you that your scientists are working and often over time and when I say over time that means many sleepless nights but their passion does not die even when they face problems and even failures. Just the design and testing of a wing takes a lot of time and effort, a constant loop of iteration between aerodynamics, structural design and G&C teams, once they get through comes the team with radars and communication and then they demand certain iterations.. even though the best concepts of concurrent engineering and configuration management are applied. Each and every component gets tested and some of the components are extremely expensive because we are talking about milspec grades of special materials..so QA and QC guys are there...basically testing and evaluation and QAC guys apparently look like villains..but actually they all work together to deliver the nation a system that works and works the first time. I just wrote these few lines so you guys can appreciate the amount of effort goes into these system because all this effort is hidden from your eyes and most of you may never be able to see that in your entire life time but when you see the product just remember these lines. Because when a soldier gets shaheed everybody knows but a lot scientists and engineers even lay their lives during some tests but it never gets shared with the outside world

True..tht we have brilliant, amazing and hardworking ppl within us..but the problem is our powerful elite, and our rotten system...which doesnt let such ppl get to the top... And we are left with zardaris, altafs and nawaz..

Nothing is going to happen to the real culprits.. At least there is no indication of any action against real culprit yet. And everybody knows who was the real culprit.

What will happen tomorrow, nobody can predict..

Back
Top Bottom