What's new

In India Hindus decide what Muslims eat.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Hindu nationalists have placed a so called 'beef ban' in Kashmir. It means that a Muslim majority occupied region which already is suffering under Brahmin occupation for over 7 decades will no longer be able to celebrate Eid that is about to come. The Kashmiris are out on the street against the so called 'beef ban' which is another attempt at 'Hinduization' of India. The Indian forces have placed a number of hurriyet Kasmiri leaders under house arrest ahead of the protests. So now the Hindus will decide what Muslims will eat in Kashmir and will lock you down if you try to speak your mind.

Mirwaiz placed under house arrest ahead of protest rally against beef ban

Religious freedom was main reason to crush Dogra rule and form independent state of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
It was ban to use beef under Dogra law and if any one found violating rules were thrown in to life time prison.
I am proud on my ancestors, on this EId i will sacrifice cow and upload it's video on PDF.
:enjoy:
@Umair Nawaz @fakhre mirpur @Shamain @Kashir @django
Even the High Courts are now implementing the Ranbir Penal Code in Jammu and Kashmir. Such is the Hindu influence now.
We will see the rule violating ratio in upcoming Eid.
Lets see who wins.

Last edited:
Religious freedom was main reason to crush Dogra rule and form independent state of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
It was ban to use beef under Dogra law and if any one found violating rules were thrown in to life time prison.
I am proud on my ancestors, on this EId i will sacrifice cow and upload it's video on PDF.

We will see the rule violating ration in upcoming Eid.
Lets see who wins.
It's not about winning. Kashmiri cuisine never had beef. Even today our marriages (both Hindu and Muslim) don't have beef. Cows are and have always been few in here. This is enshrined in the Constitution of JnK. For about three centuries. JnK has a separate Constitution apart from the Indian Union one.

It's not about winning. Kashmiri cuisine never had beef. Even today our marriages (both Hindu and Muslim) don't have beef. Cows are and have always been few in here. This is enshrined in the Constitution of JnK. For about three centuries. JnK has a separate Constitution apart from the Indian Union one.
Kashmir’s Muslim population are enthusiastic meat eaters, although the most popular meats — and those prepared for festivals — are lamb and chicken. But beef is eaten by poor families who cannot always afford more expensive meats.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7bb5973a-57af-11e5-97e9-7f0bf5e7177b.html#axzz3lPbn8zsi
@Umair Nawaz @Kashir @WAJsal @Shamain @fakhre mirpur @django

The Hindu nationalists have placed a so called 'beef ban' in Kashmir. It means that a Muslim majority occupied region which already is suffering under Brahmin occupation for over 7 decades will no longer be able to celebrate Eid that is about to come. The Kashmiris are out on the street against the so called 'beef ban' which is another attempt at 'Hinduization' of India. The Indian forces have placed a number of hurriyet Kasmiri leaders under house arrest ahead of the protests. So now the Hindus will decide what Muslims will eat in Kashmir and will lock you down if you try to speak your mind.

Mirwaiz placed under house arrest ahead of protest rally against beef ban
Well we have another reason to thank both Iqbal and Jinah

Gau mataa jee allowed to forage on garbage. Some very strange kind of respect and love for so-called Mataa jee.

Typical of hypocrite Hindutvawadi terrorists.

Capture.JPG

@Umair Nawaz @fakhre mirpur @Shamain @Kashir @django

We will see the rule violating ratio in upcoming Eid.
Lets see who wins.
we cant thank them enough buddy, we just cant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom