What's new

In hotbed of Islamist extremism in northern Pakistan, a Hindu Baba is revered

I never said your premise is correct,i just said either way you look at it...the poster is justified in posting the news.When true from both sides, theorm is considered proved.
fair enough...I am surprised how much 1 question can be dragged...

All I asked was the purpose of the news...it could have ended with saying educating and debunking the false believe of some PDF Indians about the minorities in Pakistan :enjoy:

fair enough...I am surprised how much 1 question can be dragged...

All I asked was the purpose of the news...it could have ended with saying educating and debunking the false believe of some PDF Indians about the minorities in Pakistan :enjoy:
Lul, who said anything about the harsh treatment of Pakistani minorities? Seems like someone's insecure.

Lul, who said anything about the harsh treatment of Pakistani minorities? Seems like someone's insecure.
Observation nothing about insecurity when it is the truth of what Indians target at :agree:

Observation nothing about insecurity when it is the truth of what Indians target at :agree:
No one cares about your "observation", if we wanted your "observation", then we would have consulted you. However in a thread which is not related to your "observation" in anyway, you still choose to mention it which shows a insecurity on your part.:rolleyes:

No one cares about your "observation", if we wanted your "observation", then we would have consulted you. However in a thread which is not related to your "observation" in anyway, you still choose to mention it which shows a insecurity on your part.:rolleyes:
Adding 2 and 2 is not something Indians are capable of...I understand :)

Adios!

Adding 2 and 2 is not something Indians are capable of...I understand :)

Adios!
Wow great generalisation about Indian people lol. You must be hurt since no one wanted your "observation".:lol:

Bye!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom