What's new

In a first since 2013, China ‘fails’ to put a satellite into orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
No big deal! There will always be failures in such complex missions! Every country has had its share of failures.

Here are the details in the link below of the Gaofen-10 remote sensing satellite launched from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center on Wednesday. Launching from the LC9 Launch Complex at around 18:53 UTC, the Long March-4C (Chang Zheng-4C) failed for reasons not yet known.

2016-09-01-112913-350x276.jpg

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2016/09/long-march-4c-apparently-fails-during-gaofen-10-launch/

No big deal. Chinese have already achieved so many things and I am sure they will achieve many more milestones. Best of luck to all Chinese. :tup:

...There is no official announcement about it so far. The police department of neighbouring Shaanxi province also posted photos on its social media account of a search and recovery mission for debris...
Is it possible the police are mistaken? One Chinese student has told me the Shaanxi police are incredibly stupid (or was in the Shanxi police?)

Is it possible the police are mistaken? One Chinese student has told me the Shaanxi police are incredibly stupid (or was in the Shanxi police?)
Check out the link in post #37.

You got unnecessary hurt, this is world fourm. May be you know about this fact but many other members dont know about that. So, let them got to know about the past.

Second no doubt you did took right step Either "help from US", or "copy paste". India lost the bus.
I do appreciate about China the more and more I got to know abt it.
I want India also follow foot steps of China and learn how work is done .
:tup::tup:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/v...-57-storey-skyscraper-19-days-timelapse-video

Sir, do you know when China's first satellite was successfully launched?
And, what is China's satellite payload, you know?

等回过头来再细思,发现剧情不对;高分工程现在序号只排到4,发射前科技兔自己都说了,高分工程将来会有各种节操上线,现在只能是4号,五六七八加上九都是八字还没一撇,辣来的十号?

再看消息来源,养鸡网头一个,其它各种乱七八糟杂牌网,蓝后就是各种转发…….

no official news of gaofen10, be careful , maybe it is a stealth sate test
is it possible that gaofen3 launched on August 10, and gaofen10 launched 20 days later?

231451icjfvic1izd46djy.png

let's check out who are saying? funny

Locking this thread for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom